Some "big" actually not so big...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen some penises that are the same exact size as mine except instead of ending where mine ends there is a big mushroom head, which adds like 2 extra inches of length. The shaft though is still the same width as mine. These penises seem to be regarded as being very big though, which I wouldn't exactly agree with...

If that same penis was proportionally the same as mine (so, instead of being like 8", it was more like 6", but still had the mushroom head proportion and all that), it'd probably be considered a lollipop.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying Lema? are you looking for measurements not including the head? thats ok I guess, but the head is part of the penis, and goes in first and deepest (and causes the most pleasure for but male and female ) so a 6" penis with a 2" head still is an 8" cock.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJ, I'm not saying they're small by any means, but to consider them "huge" (because people have) is an overstatement, I think. I think considerable, proportionate girth would have to go with it for that. Meh.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Although MANY will argue this, a large head makes the penis look bigger overall.

And yes, it takes a man of envy to really scope out a penis, the way I do, and make such calls. :p Seeing as my head is only big if I forced blood to stay in it.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NJ, I'm not saying they're small by any means, but to consider them "huge" (because people have) is an overstatement, I think. I think considerable, proportionate girth would have to go with it for that. Meh.

Oh I agree with you on that Lema. a penis 8" long may be a really long penis, or even a big penis, but it's not huge in my book if its girth is only maybe 4.5" around. true monsters have length AND girth!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think above 5.5" is big girth. I'm 5.25" and I can see that my girth is a bit thicker than the average cock of my length (6-6.5").

If my penis would magically grow into any size I wanted, I would seriously just stick with 7.25" x 5.75", or something like that. It's just enough to please the size queens while still not breaking the "average girl" in two.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think above 5.5" is big girth. I'm 5.25" and I can see that my girth is a bit thicker than the average cock of my length (6-6.5").

If my penis would magically grow into any size I wanted, I would seriously just stick with 7.25" x 5.75", or something like that. It's just enough to please the size queens while still not breaking the "average girl" in two.

I've posted it on here a few other places...more people have commented on my girth than on my length. and I know that this is where I really got lucky in genetics..my 6.5" around. and thats the real lady pleaser in my experience. some don't mind me bumping their cervex..some do. but all like the thickness

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
If my penis would magically grow into any size I wanted, I would seriously just stick with 7.25" x 5.75", or something like that.
I kinda wish it would, that way you could finally overcome your own insecurities. :tongue:

TCRaleigh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gets in there deep and hits that special spot! nice one

It seems to hit some good spots, when I start slamming hard, my wife usually can't stop cumming. And of course, when she starts doing that, I can't stop slamming!!! ;)