Some big cock movie clips

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So who's the guy that's attached to that gargantuan tool? And if she goes on like that she'll be dead in five minutes ... she's playing with the Great White Shark of the cock world.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm having the same problem but I also can't download it either. It does say that it has been downloaded 46 times so I cant explain it.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dan, you're the man for sure. I'm very greatful for you trying to upload this, especially since it is a video that probably has never been uploaded before. And this has nothing to do with you, but I'd like to take this opportunity to express my discontent for zshare. It is a good idea on paper, but a very poorly designed website. The streams are very slow, many videos you can't skip through a vid until it is completely loaded (which take as long as it takes to download the video), and worst of all it that it sometimes flat out fails to work at all. Either the stream never connects and/or the download goes completely nuts on you.

I really hope that I can figure out how to get it to work, or that the gremlins go away because I really want to see these videos.

Thanks again Dan.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your words, stratedude, you're very welcome.:wink:
Hmm, was wondering then if anyone else has at least been able to download the clips to their pc? I'm definitely able to so I'm surprised no else can or has said anything. :confused:

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for your words, stratedude, you're very welcome.:wink:
Hmm, was wondering then if anyone else has at least been able to download the clips to their pc? I'm definitely able to so I'm surprised no else can or has said anything. :confused:
OK, I figured out that zShare wasn't allowing my downloader program to download the video because when I bypassed it, the regular windows downloader was able to do it. But I still couldn't get zshare to stream. I'll bet the fact that it is an .avi has something to do with it.

Awesome video by the way. Probably a one of a kind on the internet.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I figured out that zShare wasn't allowing my downloader program to download the video because when I bypassed it, the regular windows downloader was able to do it. But I still couldn't get zshare to stream. I'll bet the fact that it is an .avi has something to do with it.

Awesome video by the way. Probably a one of a kind on the internet.

Cool. The retro one? Yeah, I love old movies like that.