Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Impressive. No one needs to tell you that you are well blessed.

Enjoy your situation and keep it safe, always.

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think so?

I see so many guys on here making absurd claims that trash mine.

Mine is 8.5 long at best, and 6.5 around. (inches)

People seem to claim 8+ here in length and almost all of them 6+ in girth, and when I see their photos you can see they are lying because of the size of their hands/objects nearby etc.

But girls in person have told me i must be the biggest they've ever seen, double their previous boyfriends etc. And statistics all point to less than 1% of the population of Earth having measurements even this close.

So either studies lie, or just the vast majority of men. :)?

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all - that is indeed a big one! Second, yeah, lots of guys lie. I would say you are telling the truth. As for statistics, I have no idea. I've seen men in the 11" range live & up close. Both were black. I have a friend that is a full 10" that I have also seen + I was ina threesome once with another guy that big (both of these guys are white). Two other threesomes included black men in the 9" to 10" range so there are some big cocks out there. I once jerked off with a she-male that was only 5'4" tall but had close to 10" of dick. All of these cocks were THICK. That she-male was part of a group that included 3 other she-males that said they were all about 8" but I'd say they were more in the 7" range. Lots of she-males exagerate. Not all.

Yeah, I've seen & done some kinky shit.

Those are really good photos...professional photograper?

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you are great, it is a huge cock and a wonderful body dude!

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen men in the 11" range live & up close. Both were black. I have a friend that is a full 10" that I have also seen + I was ina threesome once with another guy that big (both of these guys are white). Two other threesomes included black men in the 9" to 10" range so there are some big cocks out there. I once jerked off with a she-male that was only 5'4" tall but had close to 10" of dick.

See this is what I mean, you're one guy telling me you've witnessed 7 or more cocks not just over 8, but over 9".

According to actual statistics, that's like winning the lottery 3-4 times, annnnd let's face reality here - you haven't won the lottery once!

Thanks for the compliment, I am not a professional photographer but I have had that question more than once. Perhaps I just have a good eye for it!