Some Bignbubbly Appreciation

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whats up lpsg! I had to spread some positive vibes about this guy bignbubbly.

I've sent some compliments his way about his pics and we started chatting. Last night, I got the pleasure of seeing a cam show.... This guy has a really really nice ass, and it looks good in whatever he's wearing... boxer briefs, a jock, a thong, or nothing at all. Then he turns around and has a thick, solid piece of meat in the front. All of this on a nice tanned, toned, smooth body.

Needless to say, that was a show I won't forget, and I got more than one bit of pleasure from it :) So if you haven't been to his page, check out his pics, send him a line, or chat with him. He's great to talk to, and equally as great to look at!

D

deleted397893

aww you didn't have to do this! This is too much. A whole thread on me? I appreciate your appreciation though haha. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my cam show and I'd love to give you one again ;). And I love meeting new people too so shooot me some messages people! Thanks again!

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
aww you didn't have to do this! This is too much. A whole thread on me? I appreciate your appreciation though haha. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my cam show and I'd love to give you one again ;). And I love meeting new people too so shooot me some messages people! Thanks again!

Hope we can meet at chat someday! :tongue: