Some Bignbubbly Appreciation

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by facetious8, Aug 31, 2010.

1. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

Whats up lpsg! I had to spread some positive vibes about this guy bignbubbly.

I've sent some compliments his way about his pics and we started chatting. Last night, I got the pleasure of seeing a cam show.... This guy has a really really nice ass, and it looks good in whatever he's wearing... boxer briefs, a jock, a thong, or nothing at all. Then he turns around and has a thick, solid piece of meat in the front. All of this on a nice tanned, toned, smooth body.

Needless to say, that was a show I won't forget, and I got more than one bit of pleasure from it :) So if you haven't been to his page, check out his pics, send him a line, or chat with him. He's great to talk to, and equally as great to look at!

2. bignbubbly

bignbubbly Member

aww you didn't have to do this! This is too much. A whole thread on me? I appreciate your appreciation though haha. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my cam show and I'd love to give you one again ;). And I love meeting new people too so shooot me some messages people! Thanks again!

3. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

dude u deserve it. it was on point. you're lucky you aren't in my city. you'd be mine :)

4. _Edu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hope we can meet at chat someday! :tongue:

5. bignbubbly

bignbubbly Member

i'd love to chat! or maybe something more? ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice