Some Billy Glide clips

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I noticed there are threads started for all the biggest guys out there but somehow Billy got left out dispite his huge volume of work scattered all over the place so I thought I would give them a home. So enjoy!

PS: Some may have to have covert names if you know what I mean...

Twin Teens
Caps
Part 1
Part 2

Taylor Rain w/anal!
Caps
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some pretty exciting clips of him on Kira Reed's site where he "gives it to her" for her birthday. Her husband is of average size, although he packs a pretty big sac of balls. She REALLY gets into Billy's dick, while both sucking him and fucking him. Hope he didn't stretch out Kira for her husband. Likely not, though, since her "road has probably been plowed by some pretty big trucks already." She's really hot because she "sells" her excitement...seems like she's really into sex when she engages. A woman with a "personal interest" in her work. I'm no longer a member of her website...kiradance.com.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
There are some pretty exciting clips of him on Kira Reed's site where he "gives it to her" for her birthday. Her husband is of average size, although he packs a pretty big sac of balls. She REALLY gets into Billy's dick, while both sucking him and fucking him.

Those movies are incredible. Sure, it's Kira and Billy Glide, but it's the real deal and not staged. It really plays out like an amateur recording the way they interact.

If I can find a link to those, I'll come back and post it here.

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I noticed this just now as well! What the fudge?
I mean... Billy Glide and Taylor Rain sounds AWESOME, but PASSWORD? :frown1:
Please post the password, mate!

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is a very good clip. DO NOT repost this clip or describe it or it absolutely WILL be deleted. So just download and enjoy. Oh here is a 1 minute preview.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have two requests if anyone wants to go on a quest:

#1.) Billy Glide and Gauge! Yeah this actually happened but all I have is the screencaps. If anyone has the scene, please hook us up!

#2.) Billy did a scene with the ultra hot Melissa Milano. Here is a small preview. If anyone knows where to get the full scene please hook us up!!