Some brand new pictures

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've posted some new pictures I took the last few days...

And I even trimmed for the occasion.

I'll be addng pictures of my butt soon enough to see if I've got "it"(coming soon to a website near you :p)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that your penis is just fine and dandy :wink: ... I'm not so impressed by the Forrest Gump DVD in the background, though. :tongue: :biggrin1:

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
alex8 said:
I agree that your penis is just fine and dandy :wink: ... I'm not so impressed by the Forrest Gump DVD in the background, though. :tongue: :biggrin1:

Aw, my secret is out... You can't see my redeeming DVDs though:

Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, Army of Darkness, Night of the living dead, dawn of the dead('78) and day fo the dead... Those movies more than make up for my forrest gump short coming.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Simon9 said:
Gee, do we notice a trend?

What about The Dead Zone, Dead Again, I Bury the Living, Death Becomes Her and Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things?

Got a feeling you might like em....:•)

I've seen Death becomes her and children shouldnt play with dead things, and i did enjoy them, though they werent quite the same thing.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
always_there said:
Whats wrong with Forrest Gump? Its a really good movie.
It doesn't really fit seamlessly in the viewing habits of an avowed zombiephile, though, does it? :rolleyes:

EDIT: I made a typo, but managed to catch it before any ho-bags pointed it out. :tongue:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Gump spoke kind of like a zombie... Life's like a box of ... Brains!!!!!!!
But seriously though, I can't help but wonder what your mother would do if she knew you were on this site.............. Jammin guitar playing pics!!!!!!!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I've said before--you have a great big wonderful dick, you have a nice body, and a really good looking face. You are intellegent, and obviously talented as well. And, no, I am NOT trying to get in your pants..:tongue: . You are a great catch, and I hope the lucky girl appreicates you as much as you deserve.:smile: