Some Cant Gain

Jim Dangle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard on Thunders Place that some people just cant gain from penis enlargement... is this true? or do you just need to find the right exersise for you?

Thanks,

Jim

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard on Thunders Place that some people just cant gain from penis enlargement... is this true? or do you just need to find the right exersise for you?

Thanks,

Jim

It's possible, but I think that PE failures have more to do with those men not sticking to the routines and not paying attention to their "physiological indicators". There are mainly 2 kinds of trainees that fit this description- the uncommitted and the overzealous. The uncommitted trainees are the ones that are always looking for shortcuts, and they'll try the routine out for a couple of weeks and stop out of boredom. Overzealous trainees are at the other end of the spectrum and are more of a minority. These gentlemen usually go overboard with their PE doing every method available to try and force gains as quickly as possible. They almost always overtrain, develop symptoms of ED, and often injure themselves. This leads them to get disgusted with the concept of PE.

The key to making gains is to find the balance between the 2 extremes. You need to do enough to stimulate growth but not so much that you're overtraining. Progress (reps, intensity, etc.) should be forced regularly but sensibly as well. Every man is different which is why I recommend keeping a detailed journal. Your journal will keep you on track and will let you know when it's time to change your routine, cut back, or take a rest break.

Here's an article that may help describe this phenomenon better: http://www.lpsg.org/115604-why-some-men-fail-pe.html

More on physiological indicators: http://www.pegym.com/articles/artic...iologic-indicators-pis-to-help-growth-176-306

Last edited: