Some co-workers of mine like big dick

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I was at a party last night. Actually more of a small get-together. Attending was myself, the couple who was hosting, 3 chicks from work, and another dude. So we were just sitting out on the back porch just chatting when we started playing this game called "Kill, Marry, or Fuck." You'd take three people you know from work and decide which of those three you would kill, marry, or fuck and why. And when you picked three people you'd make it the most tough decision ever. Usually no one that you would actually want to do any of those three things to, but you had to pick. It actually turned out to be pretty fun!

So the girls named three guys, all of whom were assholes, fat, or just stupid, and one of the girls said, "Well, I guess I'd fuck so-an-so."

The others cried out, "WHY?!" followed by the usual comments of disgust.

The first girl replied, "Well, because he has such a big schlong I think it would be fun."

"How do you know that?"

"When he's wearing his shorts you can obviously tell!"

I was about to say something about him maybe being a shower rather than a grower, but I held my tongue wanting to see where this would go. All the girls laughed, except one who said "ewww." I think her husband might have a small penis or maybe she just genuinely doesn't like big cocks. The first girl went on, "I know after my first time with a big dick I knew I wanted some more of that!" Two of the other girls agreed.

They mentioned someone else, a black guy, who despite his social awkwardness is probably pretty well hung. One of the girls said, "In my experience it's usually the tall, barrel chested guys that are packing." That pretty much described me and I saw one of the girls glance over at me, obviously wondering if I have a big dick (which I must admit is easily above average).

So once the conversation changed subject I went inside to get another drink and got side tracked helping the husband of the hostess with his computer. We were probably in the house for about 15 minutes and when I came out I got some nice glances from two of the ladies on the porch. I think that when I went inside they played "Kill, fuck, or marry" with myself as one of the three. And the hostess has heard some stories of my sexual exploits so she might have mentioned a thing or two that she might have heard about me. Or maybe they didn't say anything at all about me but it's nice to think that they were.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
sounds like you work with trashy girls
I mean honestly the idea that someone would bring up topics like that amoung coworkers....low class girls

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well whatever floats your boat.. but just watch the whole "mixing work with pleasure" stuff. The couple times I tried it, it led to me getting canned.

Honestly, if you're calling co-workers friends or lovers, you really need to get out more and meet people who aren't part of your work environment. These days I never get too "chummy" with the folks I'm working with. Just bad for the ol' career.