Some CraigsList People.....

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Craigslist is red hot for selling items. Even garage sales.

Our daily paper has been reduced down to 3 days only. So, if you want obituaries you have to wait. Apparently...after the funeral.
Plus, the local paper has gotten so expensive, that it's just insane to think about advertising.
I paid $60 for 1 day, 1 line.

I use it alot, but I use E-mail only or Cell. Alot harder to track down your location if you get any suspicious calls.

The biggest issue I have - people think if it's listed....It's free.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I found hysterical/sad was the way she worded not to contact her for the couch if you are gay or a pedophile. Like anyyyyone would idrntify themselves that to pick up a sofa! lol.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A sick friend of mine and i trade the insane stuff we find on there...tons of "i am in my wifes pantys and have the backdoor unlocked' stuff.

Of all the online hook-up scenarios, the "I'll be face down with the door unlocked" is the very least desirable. The one time I responded to such an ad, the guy wound up looking like a Ferengi :eek:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK here's one and I'm pasting this time befor it gets deleted!

FREE FUNERAL (Upper West Side)

Date: 2009-10-30, 10:20PM EDT
Reply to: sale-d2dtd-1445135287@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

My wife and I are offering a free prepaid funeral up to a limit of $10,000. Person does not need to be currently deceased. Serious inquiries only. NO SPAMMERS PLEASE!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1445135287