Some crucial questions about jelqing and varicocele.

chrono

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi again.. I have a bunch of questions and will appreciate if some more experianced jelqer could answer me.Well .. I will begin with some jelqing issues.I started 10 days ago .. 2 days jelq 1 day off,but when I'm finished jelqing i have the urge to mastrubate and eaculate.So the first question is , can you mastrubate after jelqing without eaculating?And if you mastrubate 3 hours after jelqing does it have neggative effect?The second issue that I currently have is that I found I have varicocele - yes it sux!My left ball is smaller because of this fucking varicocele and when I eaculate I feel that only the right ball works right .. and only the right side of my penis feels the need to mastrubate .. I can't explain it.So I'm wondering can it be that the varicocele I have is the reason that my cock is only 6.2 x 5.5 inches.. Someone had the similar varicocele problem from here?And after 2 months I'll probably operate the varicocele and will have to pass a week without jelqing - will I lost all that I have accomplished jelqing for 2 months if I stop for a week? Thanks again guys .. I will appreciate any point of view.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I don't think that you have jelqed for long enough to see substantial gains and usually breaks do cause shrinkage. Don't worry about it and when possible start jelqing again, you'll soon regain your losses, remember that PE brings gains long term. A week off from time to time can actually be advantageous in deconditioning a toughened penis used to all that rough PE treatment.

6.2x5.5 is not small! it is in the high end of average! I used to be a similar size and have grown 2.25" since, after many years.

Sorry I don't know anything about varicocele but if you do an advanced search at Thundersplace.org there are a few threads about it. Here is the one with the most replies:
Varicocele and jelqing - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums