Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most bullys and trolls are pusillanimous. :mad:

pusillanimous

One entry found for pusillanimous. Main Entry: pu·sil·lan·i·mous

Pronunciation: -'la-n&-m&s
Function: adjective
Etymology: Late Latin pusillanimis, from Latin pusillus very small (diminutive of pusus boy) + animus spirit; perhaps akin to Latin puer child -- more at
PUERILE, ANIMATE
: lacking courage and resolution : marked by contemptible timidity
synonym see
COWARDLY
- pu·sil·lan·i·mous·ly adverb

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I always thought you were more of a devil's food man, Rubi. Angel food with chocolate frosting is still heavenly I suppose...

Yeah, but sometimes when I act like a devil, I feel like an angel. Confusing.

Now where did you aquire your fluffing skills? I'm ASKING.:smile:

Well, earl, I went to a fluffing shop and bluffed. I said I had a certificate and 18 months experience. They said, You start at noon tomorrow.
I came in, fluffed with the best of them. (Granted, none of them were, erm, world beaters.)
No training, no real apprenticeship ... just a dream, earl, and, I guess, some real talent.
Lips by Hoover, they said, a deliverance of Providence for which I've always been highly grateful.
Been fluffed recently, earl?
(Are you a journalist, or an aspirant fluffee?
I mean, you could ask, earl ...
You could ask ...)

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, earl, I went to a fluffing shop and bluffed. I said I had a certificate and 18 months experience. They said, You start at noon tomorrow.
I came in, fluffed with the best of them. (Granted, none of them were, erm, world beaters.)
No training, no real apprenticeship ... just a dream, earl, and, I guess, some real talent.
Lips by Hoover, they said, a deliverance of Providence for which I've always been highly grateful.
Been fluffed recently, earl?
Are you a journalist, or an aspirant fluffee?
I mean, you could ask, earl ...
You could ask ...

Wait....Is this for fluffy whipped cream or buttercream frosting? Cakes Rubi, Cakes!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oops. Oops.
Well, um, earl ... earl ... I guess it's a, a ... cheesy cake. Yeah. Yup.
No frosting, no icing.
(But earl ... you could still aaaasssskk ...)

LOL, Yes, your skills as a cheesy cake maker are legendary around these parts - lip smacking, fluffy, cheezy, cake. The batter must have a lot of egg whites to be so fluffy, for that heavenly consitency delivered by Providence.

My egg whites never disappoint and always turn out full and beautiful. I usually can get stiff peaks without the use of a professional fluffer. I beat it or whip it and it expands to the correct consistency. I use a hand beater - wonderful tool it is. What is this method of improved fluffing employing Hoover lips?