Some dude-help over here!!

LatinoHorn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm really surprised I'm saying this now, but I guess I'm gonna need some "dude help" over herre... (which is something I thought I would never ask for as I used to think myself as a sort of unrefusable being... hehe...:smile:)

It all started about two months ago I moved from home and I also changed the gym I train in. In this new one, I've seen a guy I still don't believe is real... he's somehow too perfect, too handsome with a body several times hotter than mine!!...:eek:

At first I really didn't know what to spect as I didn't know about his orientation, though I noted he looked so much at me. As I look him as well, we've got really weird "eye-contact" moments I cannot explain, infact everytime he gets into the same space I'm workin' out in, we look this way!
I never find the way to talk to him, as I feel embarrased when he's around (specially at the sauna), to the point I feel intimidated... (Really don't know why I become an asshole, as I'm one of the hottest guys of the gym, really confident, kinda tall and very muscular...) which is too overwhelming for me!!!!
I suspect he's gay cuz he's been training lastly with a kid I think could be 3 or 2 years younger than me, and I saw him one day in the street talkin' to another "model-kinded" guy, but if I interest him only a little bit (due to the intense eye contact we have), why doesn't he talk to me??:confused:

He's tall, black haired, with a couple shoulders I haven't seen anywhere else, and a super handsome face, he's abs are SOOOOoooo six-packed you can see'em with his shirt on! he's got this super yummy bulge I saw him through some wet Tommy's (boxers hehe...) the other day at the sauna, and I got this hard on that almost doesn't get down, he must be a model or something, and I'm so much OBSESSED as I've never been with anybody ever, in a one-to-ten I give him a certified 20!
you gotta help me, I gotta fuck him or die trying...!!!

Desperately, LatinoHorn:cool:

Can't help ya, got all this attention from both genders regardless of orientation, straight couples talking about trying threesomes when they look my way, street prostitutes coming up and offering for even a gold coin...

And i'm still a 24 year old virgin. :D

So just look to yourself for the solution...
fuck him or die trying

;)

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:rolleyes: Well say hello to him sometime! You need to break the ice and get a dialog going, especially since you say you want to have a roll in the hay.
Might as well get the ball rolling. Ask him about his training and how its going, make a compliment, see where it goes from there.

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are not "OBSESSED" you just have the hots for his body. As soon as you talk to him and get to know him you may realize he is not so perfect or the man of your dreams. Right now he is perfect, a fantasy, so you don't approach him because you fear that the spell will be broken once you do.

Gay sites such as dudesnude.com and bigmuscle.com are full of guys with looks and bodies like the guy you describe. So he is hardly unique in that respect. By concentrating on your obsession with his looks you will only fall into a cycle that most gay men are trapped in, always persuing the next hot bod and in the end they end up alone--with their steroids, protein shakes, suplements, and 6-day a week work outs. It looks to me that he is just a piece of meat to you and that's always a recipe for failure in matters of the heart.

If all you want is his bod then save yourself some trouble and hire someone from rentboy.com once a week for a couple of months. At the end of this regimen you may discover that six-pack abs and buffed bods will become as boring to you as Kobe beef served very day for dinner.

So go up and talk to him, and look beyong his body and without any expectations. Right now you have nothing going on with him so you have nothing to lose. Remember, falling in lust is easy, falling in love is hard.

I've yet to find anything remotely like me on the net. Not everyone in this world is the same, and sometimes a certain pattern may trigger a strange reaction within others...

Regardless, your point on fantasy reasons well. :D

LatinoHorn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are not "OBSESSED" you just have the hots for his body. As soon as you talk to him and get to know him you may realize he is not so perfect or the man of your dreams. Right now he is perfect, a fantasy, so you don't approach him because you fear that the spell will be broken once you do. hard.

Those are cool words lol, I've realized you're right in some aspects you're talkin about here...
I know people can't be more than just people, but I really don't understand myself, the hot, smart and self confident guy I think I am, becoming the asshole I am when he's around, I think it would be best for me if I just make him talk about something, and I realize his the complete dumb, but I really like the way I've idealized him, he's a sort of superior being for me...!
As you can see, I'm more bi than other thing, and there are REAL hot mummas down there, I'm also havin this sort of affair wiz a girl on that same gym, because I also like'em a lot... so I haven't shown myself as the whole gay man you know?
Have some of you had sort of thing with anybody?
LatinoHorn:cool:

It's been said you just need to find the right one to change your views on sexual orientation, and if he's acting strange too, you may have luck regardless of him actually being straight...

As for the approach? Though I don't go out much (avoidance)...

I usually get the rich businessmen type males approaching with the most menial 'got a light?' kinda lines. Though they just walked out of a restaurant that charges more than the average paycheck, and though I didn't have a lighter nor do I smoke, it didn't stop them from flawlessly easing themselves into a conversation that led to me.

Females usually just cough out a hi then run off, or if they're self confident and in a large group they'll try complimenting someone else who is with me.

Since persons of business are generally more respected, I guess just start menial and grow from there,... because you never know, they just might end up lighting your cigar ;)

LatinoHorn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of the real cool comments I've been given here have helped me to kinda understand my thing is hardly about that guy but about me...
I'd love to hear more comments about this... thanks you know??
LatinoHorn:cool:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm really surprised I'm saying this now, but I guess I'm gonna need some "dude help" over herre... (which is something I thought I would never ask for as I used to think myself as a sort of unrefusable being... hehe...:smile:)

It all started about two months ago I moved from home and I also changed the gym I train in. In this new one, I've seen a guy I still don't believe is real... he's somehow too perfect, too handsome with a body several times hotter than mine!!...:eek:

At first I really didn't know what to spect as I didn't know about his orientation, though I noted he looked so much at me. As I look him as well, we've got really weird "eye-contact" moments I cannot explain, infact everytime he gets into the same space I'm workin' out in, we look this way!
I never find the way to talk to him, as I feel embarrased when he's around (specially at the sauna), to the point I feel intimidated... (Really don't know why I become an asshole, as I'm one of the hottest guys of the gym, really confident, kinda tall and very muscular...) which is too overwhelming for me!!!!
I suspect he's gay cuz he's been training lastly with a kid I think could be 3 or 2 years younger than me, and I saw him one day in the street talkin' to another "model-kinded" guy, but if I interest him only a little bit (due to the intense eye contact we have), why doesn't he talk to me??:confused:

He's tall, black haired, with a couple shoulders I haven't seen anywhere else, and a super handsome face, he's abs are SOOOOoooo six-packed you can see'em with his shirt on! he's got this super yummy bulge I saw him through some wet Tommy's (boxers hehe...) the other day at the sauna, and I got this hard on that almost doesn't get down, he must be a model or something, and I'm so much OBSESSED as I've never been with anybody ever, in a one-to-ten I give him a certified 20!
you gotta help me, I gotta fuck him or die trying...!!!

Desperately, LatinoHorn:cool:

well do what i would do suck his cock in the sauna

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gay sites such as dudesnude.com and bigmuscle.com are full of guys with looks and bodies like the guy you describe. So he is hardly unique in that respect. By concentrating on your obsession with his looks you will only fall into a cycle that most gay men are trapped in, always persuing the next hot bod and in the end they end up alone--with their steroids, protein shakes, suplements, and 6-day a week work outs. It looks to me that he is just a piece of meat to you and that's always a recipe for failure in matters of the heart.

Dude, I really take offense to your generalizations of gay guys. I'd venture to say that a few fit your description but no way do most fall into that category. I would never use any of the products you suggest nor do I work out six days a week, I simply don't have the time, neither do any of my friends. Did tou ever think that maybe some guys just have good genes and have great bodies without all the work? I have six brother, two of them are gay like me and all of us have ripped bodies. We don't use drugs and we don't work out six days a week and we're all from different families/gene pools because we're all adopted. So nobody has to use drugs or suppliments or work out six days a week to have a tight ripped body.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is true Magic 8, but I actually agree with what he said. However to me you are not what I would considered ripped. Yes your six pac is nice, and i love the auto fellatio in your profile but to me ripped has a different meaning. To me he is describbing those beefy guys that are always walking around chest out. To me that is ripped.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can't become friends until you meet; friendships have to be cultivated and that takes time. Not every person is fixated on the bodies of others and their own. If he is beautiful, great, but there is that kind of beauty that is only revealed when you come to know the other person. The possibilty for disappointment there ought not to be ignored. I have known many men who had beautiful bodies but whose character was such that they turned potential friends away. You will sense each other's sexual orientation soon enough; don't jump to conclusions too soon.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, I really take offense to your generalizations of gay guys. I'd venture to say that a few fit your description but no way do most fall into that category. I would never use any of the products you suggest nor do I work out six days a week, I simply don't have the time, neither do any of my friends. Did tou ever think that maybe some guys just have good genes and have great bodies without all the work? I have six brother, two of them are gay like me and all of us have ripped bodies. We don't use drugs and we don't work out six days a week and we're all from different families/gene pools because we're all adopted. So nobody has to use drugs or suppliments or work out six days a week to have a tight ripped body.

yeah enough with these shallow generalizations. It is just way too easy to bash guys that look great as being body-obsessed, on drugs or whatever. And the point about being trapped in a cycle of going from one to another misses the point too. It isn't that most gays (or lets be fair, straights too) go from one to another expecting something perfect.... that is only part of the truth. The other part is that those that do go from one to the next, more often than not, have not developed good relationship skills not because they expect something unreachable that isn't there, it is because they just haven't learned to accept their own imperfections and their own weaknesses. By fantasizing about this "perfect guy" it is easy to keep a fantasy alive without risking any real rejection that might come from revealing one's true self to another (part of the definition of achieving intimacy really)... If one is afraid of rejection, one tends to avoid taking risks that might lead to a possible rejection. (also if one was rejected a lot while growing up, the expectation of this kind of bad treatment is sometimes brought with them into their adult years, a hard pattern to break for some.) So, as for the original problem stated at the beginning, it is important to develope a healthy self-awarness and once that is achieved, take the plunge and reveal your thoughts to this guy, if you know you are going to be ok, with or without his "approval," you are more than half way there...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're looking at him and not saying anything, however he's looking at you and not saying hi so the same things could well be running through his mind.
Pluck up the courage and say 'hi' if he's interested he'll let you know by responding with something that leads to further conversation, if he's not interested he'll simply say 'hi' and nothing more.
What have you got to lose?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with most who have posted here---you have established you DO have mutual chemistry---what you describe happening is 100% mutual chemistry. We all ask ourselves about the perfect way to make contact with someone we are attracted to. MOst of us DO feel body language from someone, before we talk to them. It is kind of built into our nature. You already have established you are interested in each other, but because the attraction each of you feel is so strong, neither wants to take the risk of having their dream shattered by making the first move. Try this as a first step.....SMILE! Just give him your most honest, open, natural smile, not fake, and nod at him. I bet he will return the smile with one bright enough to light up the room. When he does, just wave and say hello. Hello is the most underated "pickup" line there is. If there is mutual interest, it always works to break the ice. If there isn;t mutual interest, it quickly tells you that, too, so you don't waste a lot of time chasinga hopeless dream. Good luck, and I wish you the very best in getting to know one another!