Some Forums Just Get More Attention

D

deleted62

How many of you only visit certain forums on this site, and how many of you regularly make a stop in each forum to see new and/or interesting topics? I only ask because it's the only way I can explain why only one person has seen my topic in "Your Local LPSG" (Playing Matchmaker in DC), and that person being my good friend Naughty. It got me to thinking that maybe a large percentage of members just don't care about some of the lower-posted forums.

Anyone want to chip in and shed any light on this?

-Z

By the way, my two cents are still waiting for people to respond to my post. . . :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gus, I think the majority of us just aren't interested in hook-ups so we don't visit that forum. Fictitous Stories, Make it Bigger, Connections are all there for the few who want them, but don't have much broad interest. If you want a response to something, place it where it will be read. Everyone here loves you and wouldn't ignore your post if we knew it existed!

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
There are some forums I never bother looking at so I'm probably missng some interesting discussions, but there's just not enough time.

Young and Hung.... just seems sorta creepy
Women's Issues .....uh...why?
Making it Bigger....no thanks
Peanut Gallery....heard all the good ones
Local LPGS....I posted there but the one person I know who is in my state is not my type nor I his. Apparently.

I look for posters who I think are interesting or with whom I have life experiences in common.

D

deleted62

I agree, bulge, there isn't enough time in the day to do everything I need to do. However, I do put relaxing at the top of the list. As for "Young and Hung" I do agree that it is sort of creepy to me as well, but it was REALLY creepy until they raised the minimum age to 18. *shudders*

And Zora, I really appreciate the thought, but I can't possibly fathom everyone loving me. I enjoy reading most everyone's posts when I get the time, and I love to help people out or generate a laugh or two. At the end of each day, if I can get one new person to like me, I'm satisfied. :)

-Z

If my two cents can make you happy, you can have them. :)

hung_big: I personally stop in every single one of sub-sections of this board. I just tend to find less interesting topics in some of the aforementioned sections then I do in per say Meet and Greet or Etcetera Etcetera. Most regulars post in those two topics and consist of the most intillectual, friendly and "bonding" topics. That's not to say there isn't any in the others, but primarily in those two.

Like M_Z said, we all love ya, but we can't love ya if you are posting in "Making it Bigger" ;). Not many go there. But dickbulge, I must say that Women's issues has some notable topics once in a while. Just watch out for the crop of unfriendlies ;)

Chris

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I normally hit up every thread except the Local LPSG, Fictitious Stories, and Making it Bigger. Not many people from LPSG are in Nebraska, a lot of the stories aren't for me, and I'm happy with my size so those forums aren't as useful for me. I might look in there just to see if anything is going on from time to time, but thats about it.

Like Chris, I'm all over the Meet and Greet and Etc. sections of the board. I think the people here are great, and these two areas have the best threads for interaction.

carolinacurious:
If you want a response to something, place it where it will be read.

As long as you still put it where it belongs.

I visit all the forums, just some more often than others.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I just click on View New Posts. If a topic catches my eye I'll take a closer look and maybe respond.

But hookups, fictitious stories and flesh piles don't interest me.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with Jana and Brian ... and not because they're both so good-looking. Well, not only because they're so good-looking! ;) Your LPSG is just not for me because I'm not at the site for hook-ups. Making It Bigger? Oh, please! Fictitious Stories: though I once wrote a sizable story in that forum, many of the stories make the English teacher in me cringe. I do visit Young and Hung; I don't find it creepy except when certain trolls venture in. Often the younger ones are those who need the information that they lack the experience to gather for themselves. Other than the regular fora, I visit Live Chat from time to time and have had some interesting conversations there that didn't have anything to do with cocks. I don't visit the Photo Gallery much either. Not every forum is for everybody, but we can find what we're seeking here if we know where to look.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, thanks, DMW, you can hang with me and Bri anyday! BTW, if you've never seen Gus, he's quite a hottie as well. So many beauties, so little time...

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
heh thx for the compliment DMW, you know how to make me smile buddy :)

btw, I used to visit the Live Chat area from time to time also. I haven't been there for quite some time though. It was nice to be able to talk with people in real time, but DMW is right in saying that there are way too many people that get a conversation going beyond the topic of dick and sex. I also tend to prefer talking to posters around here, and while there are some good people out there that prefer to lurk on the boards.....they tend to be few and far between.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 12 2005, 12:59 AM
Aww, thanks, DMW, you can hang with me and Bri anyday! BTW, if you've never seen Gus, he's quite a hottie as well. So many beauties, so little time...
[post=299835]Quoted post[/post]​

That he is, Jana! But you stated it perfectly... soooooooooooooooo many hotties and soooooooooooo little time.

For those who have asked about me behaving... I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW! Nothing wrong with flirting... nothing at all! ;)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh,

To set the record straight... I was not looking for a hookup! LOL! I saw that Brian had posted it and I was being nosy! LOL! Actually, he isn't looking for a hook up either .He was trying to help a friend, wasnt that nice? But I would agree that "Meet and Greet" , "Etc.,Etc.", and the Women's sections are the three that I most frequent.On occassion, I do check out the "Relationships..." forum. As for the others ...I dont have a penis.. so, I am not trying to enlarge it ! I definitely am not "Young and Hung"( notice I did not say young or hung! LOL! ), I don't really read the fiction or the jokes. I will admit to having committed the sin of going to the Gallery and checking it out once or twice! LOL! But actually around here one doesnt have to go there anyway! Some of our bad boys are more that willing to show their toys! LOL! ( names have been withheld to protect the guilty, and tantalize the curious! ) LOL!

Naughty

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I take a quick glance at the new posts whenever I visit here, and I don't... well... I just don't have all that much to say, really. Like Pecker said, if a topic gets my attention, I'll post to it. I've plastered myself all over some threads; in others, I give a word or two. It just depends on what's up at the time.

gamma_phi: In most cases, I only reply to topics in which I have something to say. I really didn't have anything to say on this topic, so this is the one topic that caused me to lose my 100% pass rate - now I'm from always to just mostly.