Some Girl asked me to make up a Dirty sex story..

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by lowteg, Apr 20, 2009.

1. lowteg

lowteg Member

Some slut I know told me to make a real dirty sex story up..

Its pretty shit imo..any ideas how to make it better =)

I would rip your lil panties off. then throw you on my bed, roughly pull apart your ass cheeks then start licking your ass and eating your pussy and playing with your clit.

Once your all wet I would tease you with my dick rubbing it against your pussy and make you beg me to slam it in. But I would make you wait, I would then slam my cock down your throat and make you deep throat as much as possible of my big cock, pulling your hair.

After this I would then get u in doggy position and start pounding your pussy, i would also slam my cock into your ass and get it as deep as possible, slapping your ass hard and making it red.

I would turn you over and start fucking you in missionary getting as deep as possible grabbing your tits and getting as deep as possible. I would then get you on top of me riding my cock and fucking you hard, in the process of riding my cock I would then pick you up and start fucking you in the air riding me with your legs wrapped around me getting deep...Then I would start eating you pussy and making you bet for more again in the process...then I would start getting really rough with you and fucking you in some wild positions...

then I would end by cumming my big load all over your tits...

Pretty crap but im new to this story thing lol, maby add in more details?

2. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

I would say yes to adding more detail. Sometimes the leading up to the fucking can be just as hot, sometimes even more hot. Use more terms instead of just saying "getting as deep as possible" as well. I'm not great at doing the story Thing either, but it certainly can be fun!

3. lowteg

lowteg Member

thanks for the tips, I am really new to this story writing thing =)

4. lowteg

lowteg Member

new story im working on haha tried to give it a lil theme...

It was a cold night me and you were watching a movie on my lounge...the movie was boring and your fucking sexy body..long legs and short dress were more interesting...Not to mention my cock was rock hard and I wanted to fuck you...

I slowly run my hand up your leg and pull up your dress. I slowly then move my hand towards your pussy and start rubbing on the outside of your panties, slowly pulling them down, I then start rubbing your clit soft and slowww then start moving up the pace a lil then a lil bit harder...I then slip one of my fingers in your pussy and start moving it up and down on your pussy wall...kissing your thighs in the process...I then place a second finger in your pussy, fingering you harder and harder...
    I then take my fingers out and star eating your ass hole with my tongue moving it around in circles...i then make my way to your clit and start flicking my tongue hard on your clit and eating your pussy...
    My cock is throbbing hard at this point, i grab your hair and force you down to my pants pulling them off, I pull out my thick cock...stuffing it in your mouth and then guiding you head back and forward, hitting the back of your throat...I then force your head as far as possible down on my cock seeing how much you can deapthroat, I then let you suck on it for a bit licking it up and down and all around...I then throw you back on the lounge and start rubbing my dick against your moist pussy, your begging me to squeez it in...............

5. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Details are the key to a good story. Even little details matter. Girls love the lead up part like e-an said. She's testing out your creativity

Draft saved Draft deleted