some girl said i had huge balls...

rts8

Just Browsing
Media
just wondering cause this girl ive been courting recently said i do the first time we fooled around. (she was also wide eyed at my other goodie too, but thats another story). what is the average circumference of a ballsac? im wondering if im average like i thought, maybe shes just kinda inexperienced (a possibility) or if shes right.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Pediatricians have a device called an orchidometer to measure the testicles and help diagnose a few problems related to them. I don't know what the average is.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by rts8@Jun 27 2005, 10:45 PM
just wondering cause this girl ive been courting recently said i do the first time we fooled around. (she was also wide eyed at my other goodie too, but thats another story). what is the average circumference of a ballsac? im wondering if im average like i thought, maybe shes just kinda inexperienced (a possibility) or if shes right.
[post=324485]Quoted post[/post]​

-------------

Better still.........BELIEVE HER.......They ARE BIG and give her a sample of the product...........Wy care about averages?

b.........

rts8

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by blackwood+Jun 28 2005, 02:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; Jun 28 2005, 02:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rts8@Jun 27 2005, 10:45 PM
just wondering cause this girl ive been courting recently said i do the first time we fooled around. (she was also wide eyed at my other goodie too, but thats another story).    what is the average circumference of a ballsac?  im wondering if im average like i thought, maybe shes just kinda inexperienced (a possibility) or if shes right.

-------------

Better still.........BELIEVE HER.......They ARE BIG and give her a sample of the product...........Wy care about averages?

b.........
[post=324552]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
meh i am just curious as to what i have. no wrongdoing in that. i was planning on letting her believe anything she wants to.. hehe

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 28 2005, 03:23 AM
Pediatricians have a device called an orchidometer to measure the testicles and help diagnose a few problems related to them. I don&#39;t know what the average is.
[post=324538]Quoted post[/post]​

You studying medicine? In a medical field?

rts8

Just Browsing
Media
wow, i guess thay are big, like a hair over 11 inches around the sac. thats wierd, i really never thought that at all. not a bad surprise at all&#33;

mr obd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

here&#39;s the orchidometer for you to check your size :)

http://www.puberty101.com/p_orchidometer.shtml

its the only site I could remember with it on

I&#39;m 8 & 10 size nuts. average size adult nuts are the largest size

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by rts8@Jun 29 2005, 12:50 PM
wow, i guess thay are big, like a hair over 11 inches around the sac.  thats wierd, i really never thought that at all.  not a bad surprise at all&#33;
[post=324925]Quoted post[/post]​
Same here...my scrote almost gets up to 12" around. I find it quite an inconvenience. Partners like them, though.

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by headbang8+Jul 2 2005, 04:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(headbang8 &#064; Jul 2 2005, 04:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rts8@Jun 29 2005, 12:50 PM
wow, i guess thay are big, like a hair over 11 inches around the sac. thats wierd, i really never thought that at all. not a bad surprise at all&#33;
[post=324925]Quoted post[/post]​
Same here...my scrote almost gets up to 12" around. I find it quite an inconvenience. Partners like them, though.
[post=326009]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

My sac is about 12 also. Pain to measure though. I thought I was normal.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
what is the average circumference of a ballsac? im wondering if im average like i thought, maybe shes just kinda inexperienced (a possibility) or if shes right.

Well, I have no idea what the average circumference of a ballsack is, but I had a frat brother whose balls were at least 4 inches long and 2 inches wide, no kidding. They hung so low that you could see them hanging between his legs when seeing him naked from his back side. He looked so bizarre that I was repulsed the first time I saw him naked. I now fantasize about being similarly endowed.

etn: :D back in the day, one would have asked "how does she know? where&#39;d she get the basis for comparison?"

Always Strapped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never thought of myself as being particularly "well endowed" in the balls department until about two years ago when I had to go to the hospital emergency room -- long story that I won't go into. But, to make that long story short, they had to take off all my clothes in the emergency treatment area, and one of the nurses said to me (I was fully conscious) in apparent amazement, "You're all swollen down there," pointing down at my balls. I looked down and said, "No, I'm not!" She insisted that I was, and I insisted right back that that's how big they always are.

Later on, long after the emergency, I asked my general practicioner about it. "Hey, doc, I hope this doesn't sound too weird or anything, but are my balls unusually large?"

He said, very bluntly, "They're not abnormal or anything, but, yes, they are larger than average."

What makes this especially interesting is the fact that, about three years before that, my doctor and I agreed that I should start wearing jockstraps as everyday underwear on account of my growing "scrotal fatigue" (aching down there). He didn't tell me at that time that my balls were larger than average or anything; he just said that some guys experience "scrotal fatigue" as they get older. Now I guess I know why. Anyway, I wear jockstraps pretty much all the time now, and I rarely have scrotal fatigue anymore.

Learn somethin' new every day, eh?

• Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible