Some good news.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good news indeed. She has been locked up in her house for the past 7 years, but I believe that she has spent around 21 years in various jails:(

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is indeed good news. It is high time the Burmese people were released from the yoke of the so-called Marxist military dictatorship.

But she has been released three times before, so it is still unknown what will happen.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only good news for the physical liberty of Aung San Suu Kyi. It seems unlikely that her release is a signal that Myanmar is getting any closer to democratic reform. Most likely that she will end up back in prison or detention if she merely utters the word democracy.

Why is this thread relegated to Et Cetera, Et Cetera next to "my favourite baking tips"?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm very pleased to see Aung San Suu Kyi released from house arrest. I do hope that this isn't just the first step on a thousand step march to Burmese liberation from dictatorship.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only good news for the physical liberty of Aung San Suu Kyi. It seems unlikely that her release is a signal that Myanmar is getting any closer to democratic reform. Most likely that she will end up back in prison or detention if she merely utters the word democracy.

Why is this thread relegated to Et Cetera, Et Cetera next to "my favourite baking tips"?

Everyone knows that 'Etcetera' is the happening Forum, and Politics is troll-infested. :tongue: But seriously, she got welcomed out like a rockstar by happy throngs.