Some guy grabbed my ass.

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After all, he couldn't know that you are someone who is sensitive to being touched.

He was paying you a compliment, even if he did use an inappropriate way to do it. If you can forgive the grabbing, maybe you can enjoy the fact that a complete stranger found you attractive and acted on it.

who the fuck cares. if you dare to touch a stranger without invitation you best get ready for missing teeth and a black eye.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
who the fuck cares. if you dare to touch a stranger without invitation you best get ready for missing teeth and a black eye.

I don't know. I've always found that a dirty look, and a very curt "Do you MIND?" tend to quell that in a hurry. Usually, there's no need to actually resort to physical violence.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do wonder... does the OP not like to be touched... by anyone... or just guys?

Or if it was a pretty girl, would it be OK?

Or an average girl?

I mean, if he genuinely doesn't want to be touched, then fine... But if it is OK if a hot girl touches him... then it seems almost selfish. He will let people touch him that he feels that he can benefit from. Everyone else that shows interest in him can F-off and he is going to punch.
Well, we all have people who are permitted to touch, and others who are not. It doesn't matter how you choose to discriminate. Unless you think it is agreeable for any and everyone to touch you, any way they choose, you will discriminate. Who cares if he discriminates based on gender, or age, or attractiveness, or how long the grabber has known him?

I'm a very touchy-feely person, but I would never touch someone sexually without some kind of consent or encouragement. I touch strangers in loud, crowded places often. I touch their backs or shoulders to get their attention if it is too loud to simply ask for their attention. Yet to fondle someone against their will is to violate them. This dude felt violated.

My space starts further away than my skin. I won't hesitate to tell people standing in line behind me that they are too close. On a crowded bus or train, body contact is expected (as long as I'm not getting humped) but hands on my body generally result in me standing on someone's foot and looking at them meaningfully until they get the message. If a stranger is touching me any way he or she pleases, why is it wrong for me to touch them back any way I please, up to and including hurting them? It is NOT a compliment to fondle me without invitation. It is sexual assault, and I will not have it. I don't blame the guy for getting upset.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Thats something I want. there is a difference between some I do want and I do not want.
While I was at the concert I did have a mix drink on a empty stomach.

It actually reactivated my social anxiety. I have not locked up in conversation in 7 months tell a few days ago..

I guess we're at an impasse here. I'm really sorry that it triggered your memories, though. I've been there and know how upsetting that is.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I guess we're at an impasse here. I'm really sorry that it triggered your memories, though. I've been there and know how upsetting that is.

Another thing some people can not even tell if I am a male or a female
My voice or name does not even help ..

But I think it should be very obvious that I am a guy, because I do not have large boobs and I do not shave my arms, legs or body..
I usually just wear some mens jeans(or jean shorts if warm enough. ) a shirt and a over shirt (depending on the weather of course.)