Some high-res pictures of my cock

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently got myself a new phone with an 8mp camera strapped on, so this seemed like a good time to put a few new pics up. Thing is, the max size here is 800px, which is a bit of a waste when they originally weigh in at about 3500px.

So anyway, I saved a few of the pictures I uploaded to my gallery today that came out alright and uploaded them at a higher res (about 2000px) to an external image site.

The camera isn't the best so don't expect any award-winning pics here, but regardless I thought there might be one or two people interested (and if not, well, it won't be the first shit thread I've made and it won't be the last!)

Pic 1. Pic 2. Pic 3. Pic 4. Pic 5. Pic 6. (Click on the image in the new page to see the high-res version)

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, thanks for the responses, really didn't expect this many at all!

Well, I guess I'll have to see if I can get a few more high-res shots then at some point then.

Reactions: carsonmccullers

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got a decent response to this so I thought I'd stick a few more up. I can't deny that I enjoy the (anonymous) exhibitionism.

I've got a few side-on shots of it upright, showing the upward curve:

Pic 1, pic 2, pic 3,

... and a couple of it resting on my body, one with the head covered, one without

pic 4, pic 5,

... and a few focusing mainly on the head

pic 6, pic 7, pic 8, pic 9,

Like I said first time round, these are a long way off being professional quality, but still, I thought some might enjoy them. :)

Reactions: carsonmccullers

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi res pics are definitely the best. Nice ones.

Thanks man, this is what I was wondering - whether anyone would prefer viewing a bigger image at all.

Oh, and cheers for the positive feedback on my cock. I just passed the news on and he was pretty chuffed.

teabagme69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks man, this is what I was wondering - whether anyone would prefer viewing a bigger image at all.

Oh, and cheers for the positive feedback on my cock. I just passed the news on and he was pretty chuffed.

I think you've got your funny signature right there! Haha!

great pictures but btw there's some sort of virus or botched internet attack on that website. My anti-virus/firewall blocked it three times.