Some Men Are Dense!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I assume this was all just an elaborate ruse for shits and giggles, and that this guy didn't really believe what he wrote. If not, this reminds me of a quote from The Queens of Comedy: "Why is it that men with little dicks act like they don't know they got little dicks?"

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
Ok he is dense, possible horny and can't think with his head that has the brain. Well what can I say nijt466 slapped him down perfectly.

So he is a prick, it is offical

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You mean he isn't really the whopping 6x5 inches that he claims? That bragging motherfucker :mad:! I hate when people exaggerate.

haha. No, I meant that he said in NJQT's IM that she's the only one who didn't reply to him, which isn't true because neither did I.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just looked at Big_sixy! pics in the gallery and all i have to say is geez that's tiny. i think this guy is a troll...

So a guy PM's me and I don't respond. Normally I might say thank you for the compliments. His bravado let me know that would be asking for trouble. I was right! Tonight in chat he IM'd me. The entire transcript is below.
njqt466
PS - What kind of wimpy ass woman can't handle a 6x5 inch cock? :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

PM rcv’d from BiG Sixy! 3/1/07

Private Message: Hey brown sugar!ar!
Whats up baby? My name is Brandon! You have some sexy pics up there! I was just glad to see a site like this because I am tired of girls bitching about me being too long and thick for them to handle. Im almost 6 inches long by 5 inches girth. So, whats going on with you? are you the kind that can handle that sort of thing?

[BiG Sixy!] hey you were one of the ones that i sent a message to but you are the only one that didnt respond
[njqt466] You sent me a message today? I haven't checked
[BiG Sixy!] not today, the other day
[njqt466] I didn't respond because you have no info in your profile, no pics AND 6x5 is not big!
[BiG Sixy!] thats what girls say when they hear the numbers but you know its bog
[BiG Sixy!] big*
[BiG Sixy!] Everytime i fuck a girl she is always too sore to fuck for a couple of days
[BiG Sixy!] and they always do want it to deep
[BiG Sixy!] im about to put pics up
[njqt466] my last bf was 8x5.25
[njqt466] you probably fuck like a jack rabbit
[njqt466] hence the soreness
[njqt466] Sorry but I am not interested
[BiG Sixy!] ok, well im about to put pics up anyway...comment if you dont mind
[njqt466] I do mind and if you had half a brain you wouldn't ask for that
[BiG Sixy!] whats wrong with wanting comments? Ive never had any left for me because ive never been on a site like this
[njqt466] I have just told you I am not interested in your cock as it is smaller than anyguy I have been with. Why would you want my comments?
[njqt466] FYI - when a woman doesn't respond she is not interested and is trying to spare your feelings
[BiG Sixy!] woman please...you couldnt hurt my feelings
[BiG Sixy!] I got two pics up now
[njqt466] oh you are one of those that LIKE humiliation! Well that is not my cup of tea. Hope you have a lovely evening. Goodbye
[BiG Sixy!] wtf is that?

lilpeewee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanna just say cos this guy has pissed me off he has made me wanna not PM ppl!!
I know a lot of you would take that as a blessing :smile: but he has
some serious fucking problems.
I would however say spare a thought for the lesser endowed members of the forum as although you may think 6x5
is not particulary big some of the better more respectful but smaller members (no pun) may take this to heart and as a form of rejection.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wanna just say cos this guy has pissed me off he has made me wanna not PM ppl!!
I know a lot of you would take that as a blessing :smile: but he has
some serious fucking problems.
I would however say spare a thought for the lesser endowed members of the forum as although you may think 6x5
is not particulary big some of the better more respectful but smaller members (no pun) may take this to heart and as a form of rejection.

That's what ticks me off. It's guys like this who make it difficult for everyone else. Some members have mentioned their hesitancy in their initial PM's to me because they don't want to be as annoying as these other wankers who forward the same PM to every woman on this site. I really appreciate the PM's from guys who offer information about themselves, are polite, articulate, and have something to say besides "wanna cam?", "lol, you're hawt, lol", and "i'm 8 feet long and 6 feet wide, what do you think?". My favourite PM was from someone who offered a lot of basic information about himself some interesting tidbits, and didn't ask me to view his gallery or rate his cock. I was impressed. Guess what? First thing I did after replying was to take a peek at his gallery. :biggrin1:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
That's what ticks me off. It's guys like this who make it difficult for everyone else. Some members have mentioned their hesitancy in their initial PM's to me because they don't want to be as annoying as these other wankers who forward the same PM to every woman on this site. I really appreciate the PM's from guys who offer information about themselves, are polite, articulate, and have something to say besides "wanna cam?", "lol, you're hawt, lol", and "i'm 8 feet long and 6 feet wide, what do you think?". My favourite PM was from someone who offered a lot of basic information about himself some interesting tidbits, and didn't ask me to view his gallery or rate his cock. I was impressed. Guess what? First thing I did after replying was to take a peek at his gallery. :biggrin1:

I can definitely understand that, although some are just intimated by extraordinary beauty :rolleyes: I rarely PM someone first, incase I'm not deemed worthy, sounds strange but true :tongue: