Some Men Are Dense!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OOOOWEEEEE =NJQT466 and THINK KINK:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: Yall so bad.
U can't blame a guy for tryin and condem him because of being slow to get in message...No! But, Damn the way U did it...Ray Charles may rise up to see about it:biggrin1: :biggrin1: It's just wrong...It's just wrong, wrong, wrong:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
And I thought I was slow.:confused: But this is what happens when we think with our dick...did I say think...Hmmmm:rolleyes:
Glad U and ThinkKink wasn't may teachers...then again maybe so:wink:

So funny...hope the guy doesn't bad mouth LSPG ...after all guess that's what he was asking for...support for his penis (6 what?) okay.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Still Enjoy!:smile:
Whopper-lee

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can definitely understand that, although some are just intimated by extraordinary beauty :rolleyes: I rarely PM someone first, incase I'm not deemed worthy, sounds strange but true :tongue:

Yes, I can understand that. I am intimidated by the sexy ladies on here.
I would not dare PM any of them first. I would gladly answer any PM from them. They wouldn't be interested in me, though.

I know 6x5 isn't big ( I expect BiG Sixy knows it too) and I can see why some would take it as rejection. I would take it that way. I know us small guys don't have a chance on here...or maybe anywhere for that matter. That's still no reason to act like an overbearing idiot. I wouldn't act like that if I were really big.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course you 'smaller' guys stand a chance, a lot of us on here have a preference for a bigger dick, but it's a preference not a requirement, on here as in real life most of us will talk happily to anyone who's pleasant and doesn't bombard us with generic chit chat.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Suffer baby suffer. If you went around IRL saying look at my big 6 x 5 dick, people would think you were an immature jerk. To do it on a site for big cocks is ridiculous.

I would consider it good manners only to PM people that you had already engaged with either on the boards, the galleries, or chat.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
OOOOWEEEEE =NJQT466 and THINK KINK:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: Yall so bad.
U can't blame a guy for tryin and condem him because of being slow to get in message...No! But, Damn the way U did it...Ray Charles may rise up to see about it:biggrin1: :biggrin1: It's just wrong...It's just wrong, wrong, wrong:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
And I thought I was slow.:confused: But this is what happens when we think with our dick...did I say think...Hmmmm:rolleyes:
Glad U and ThinkKink wasn't may teachers...then again maybe so:wink:

So funny...hope the guy doesn't bad mouth LSPG ...after all guess that's what he was asking for...support for his penis (6 what?) okay.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Still Enjoy!:smile:
Whopper-lee
Maybe if there wasn't so many smilies in this damn post I'd be able to read it. Did you not read the first post?! We aren't condeming him for being slow...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It would appear that the mating ritual seems to be no different on-line than in real world, face to face interactions.

Yes. I can image a man going up to several women in the real world to ask "Do you think you could handle my 6 x 5 cock?"
That would be just peachy.:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's what ticks me off. It's guys like this who make it difficult for everyone else. Some members have mentioned their hesitancy in their initial PM's to me because they don't want to be as annoying as these other wankers who forward the same PM to every woman on this site. I really appreciate the PM's from guys who offer information about themselves, are polite, articulate, and have something to say besides "wanna cam?", "lol, you're hawt, lol", and "i'm 8 feet long and 6 feet wide, what do you think?". My favourite PM was from someone who offered a lot of basic information about himself some interesting tidbits, and didn't ask me to view his gallery or rate his cock. I was impressed. Guess what? First thing I did after replying was to take a peek at his gallery. :biggrin1:
I found you Bliss to be charming and sweet when i pm you. It's allways a pleasure. :wink: :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Suffer baby suffer. If you went around IRL saying look at my big 6 x 5 dick, people would think you were an immature jerk. To do it on a site for big cocks is ridiculous.

I would consider it good manners only to PM people that you had already engaged with either on the boards, the galleries, or chat.
Burn Baby Burn................:tongue:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I can image a man going up to several women in the real world to ask "Do you think you could handle my 6 x 5 cock?"

No, it would be hilarious. I can hear the horse laughing and see them rolling in the floor now.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hey, my post was merely an observation, the one before it went the other way on 6X5 or possibly smaller having a chance ? Vagueness and ambiguity surrounds that post, generic chit chat ?, wtf is that ? Most of what we do as human beings is idle bs and generic chit chat in casual conversation. Most of an entire date might be lite and meaningless conversation ? Ever approach a woman and start a conversation, sometimes there's a point where the psycho-bitch switch goes off and what was started and established as a seemingly normal conversation turns the other way. It happens ! Life is funny that way ?

Taking a pragmatic view, these forums are full of threads that broach the subjects of too big, perfect and just right, too small on anything oral, anal, vaginal and anywhere a penix can be stuck. For every gripe over an unwanted pass/come on, the flipside is the quiet desparation to be even noticed. Then somewhere in the middle, you would have that happy medium where the two parties hit it off. Let's face it, there are times I even go to the clubs and warm up on something I have no intention of ever doing or following thru on and the flirtation is reciprocated just the same. The top 3-5 change from minute to minute, some guys try to seal the deal too early, others too late, yet others weren't even in the game.

But to answer your's or anyone else's post, 6X5 is huge when you don't have a penix or even access to one. And to beat the ladies to the punch, yeah there are dildo's out there, but let's face it, it means more to have a real live person trying to please you as opposed to paying your $ 19.95 plus S&H and hallucinating that it's your ideal lover appreciating you (Am I right or what ?). This forum is littered with cocks that are 6X5 plus that get no play, then there are those that are off limits to women anyway. In this world, sometimes you have to take love where you can get it. :biggrin1:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it would be hilarious. I can hear the horse laughing and see them rolling in the floor now.

Would you be referring to the group/handful of women @ the club that came together as a small contingency that would be going home at the end of the night alone anyway as a weekly ritual ? That happens quite often too.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you be referring to the group/handful of women @ the club that came together as a small contingency that would be going home at the end of the night alone anyway as a weekly ritual ? That happens quite often too.

Maybe that group as well. There's always a group of degraders around.

What I meant was (all size jokes aside) how many women would take well to a guy walking up say "my cock is 6x5 think you can handle it?" Don't you think most women would burst into laughter just to get rid of the guy?
Most women don't like guys to be quite that obnoxious.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What I meant was (all size jokes aside) how many women would take well to a guy walking up say "my cock is 6x5 think you can handle it?" Don't you think most women would burst into laughter just to get rid of the guy?

Oh definitely, but sometimes when you see a bunch of them like a herd of zebra or gazelle at the watering hole with a safety in numbers from a crocodile mentality. You throw a curveball like that just to see the reaction. If you've ever made the approach and sales pitch at one time or another in your life, even observed it, it's almost too funny. There's inevitably, 1 or 2 that are receptive to the icebreaker, yet a couple/three others that are neutral and look around at each other for a consensus of whether you get to say anything more, much less stay and then there's the other 1 or 2 that shoot the guy down and this is only if you go up to them and introduce yourself, much less being as bold as asking the question that was IM'ed.

As for being that obnoxious, you'd be surprised at the level of jerk a lot of women have put up with, even married as a preference. Look at the divorce rate, talk to them and you'll find that the signs were there from the moment they met them, continued to date them, all the way thru to the divorce. And when the child support check is late or doesn't show up at all, it only reiterates the "bad boy" that was the choice. Same holds for the men, they pick their trophy princesses and sooner or later she turns into a b*tch/c*nt too.

But anyway, and I'm not ripping the original poster here, but being totally objective about what the human race is comprised of, let's just say member xyz, displays a modest gallery of pics, turns around and then sigs every post telling someone to not PM them about anything, what do you think that human nature is for a small fraction of the web surfing population. I mean really, a real world analogy, the speed limit is posted @ whatever it is for the section of road, you can find those that stay below it, those that adhere strictly to it, still others that exceed it within a few mph/kph and then there are those that are grossly exceeding it. Same holds for this example.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We haven't talked about statistic in the Etc threads in quite a while, but 6x5 IS above average. I think average is around 5.5x4.5, something like that. Somewhere around 85% of guys fall between 5 and 6.5 in length, so if you're in there, you're where the vast majority of men fall, and you are the size women are accustomed to seeing. PLEASE stop worrying, you drive everyone nuts! We just hear it too much to take any one individual's plea to heart.

To come on to a site whose purpose is large penes and expect a lot of attention for an average size dick is sheer folly. I understand that getting acceptance here seems like some sort of an accomplishment, but please stop to think of how many have come before you, demanding the same thing. No one likes responding to demands.

Several have asked if an average guy has a chance- well I have to ask- a chance for what? This isn't a hook-up site, so you're probably not going to "get lucky" with any of us regardless of size, unless that just happens to occur between people who decide they want that. In our history, it's been pretty rare. If you mean a chance to be treated with respect, I feel certain that anyone who acts like a normal human being will be treated well. Many who post here regularly never even mention their size. If they don't have pics, I have no idea what size their dick is, nor do I care. I treat people the way they treat me.

When someone begs for compliments, they're going to get laughed at, and it's nobody's fault but their own. If I ask "Does my ass look fat in these jeans?", then I better be prepared for an answer of "yes".

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Werd! But they'd probably respond pretty well to an interesting idea to discuss, or just a "Hi, my name's -----, I saw what you wrote on the topic of -----, and here's what I think about it". We just get sick of "Dear Gawd, please tell me my dick's big enough to be accepted as a man or I'll kill myself immediately!" Desperation is NOT a turn on!