Some Men Are Dense!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
What I meant was how many women would take well to a guy walking up say "my cock is 6x5, think you can handle it?" Don't you think most women would burst into laughter just to get rid of the guy?
Most women don't like guys to be quite that obnoxious.

I think it sounds more like a considerate comment than an obnoxious one.
I mean she would be able to reply "Thank you for warning me about your cock kind sir. A cock of that enormous magnitude would surely rip my infinitesimally small vagina apart. If only my horny and wayward niece were here. Her cavernous pussy could easily accommodate a man of your humungous dimensions but she already has a boyfriend. What a pity."

If the woman had a sense of humor I'm sure she could come up with an amusing and possibly crushing reply.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I got the same PM and did not respond, and I frequently get similar PMs that I ignore/delete, I was thinking perhaps we (the women receivers) should figure out a method of letting each other know somehow that we have been the lucky recipient of a mass PM. Not only would it afford an opportunity to post the senders message on the board, but it may discourage others from similar behaviours.
I am sure we are familiar with the type- new member, no profile or pics, few posts (if any) - and as bliss said, often 'your pics are so hot- wanna cam with me Ive got a 10 foot long cock' is the primary message received.

I don't even go to chat, cos I get tired of this kind of crap- though sometimes I think I should go just for sheer entertainment value it sounds like.:tongue: Every time I have been, I have to commend the regulars (both male and female) for their stalwart support of me and each other when trolls are trolling- it makes what could be an unbearable situation something we can actually laugh about instead:biggrin1:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like you have things under control already. What's the problem?

Quite honestly, you are absolutely right. As in real life, I know how to and do practice the fine art of deflecting idiots. Sometimes though, vengefulness does rear its angry little head and cause me to want to do something humiliating to the offender.
Thank you for reminding me its really not necessary.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I don't understand are the questions I get when someone IM's me in chat: "so...what are you into? Do you like this/that/other? How long have you been here?" and so on. I've been here for almost a year and accumulated close to 3,000 posts (kind of embarrassing really). If these guys would take a few minutes, go through my old posts, and find threads that catch their interest, they'd find answers to most of their questions.