Some men dont take no

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_JasonDawgxxx, Jun 18, 2008.

1. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Why is it that some men wont take no for an answer?.I tell them Im living with my guy and they sill keep coming on.One guy said.Hey I wont tell anyone.Geesh.

Anyone else have this happin to them??:smile:

2. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Men on here flirt with me even though I'm 100% straight, does that count? :tongue:

3. B_JasonDawgxxx

YES!Now what are you wearing? lol.kidding.

4. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pajamas? Speaking of which, I need to get to bed so I can get up. *Hands Jason a stick* Fend them off with this (note that I didn't use the word beat! :tongue:)

5. B_JasonDawgxxx

lol.Give me that stick.Now get your str8 butt to bed.

6. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Testosterone doesn't take no as a reply!!!

I also get sex proposals by guys here although I wrote 100% straight but, hell, stil I feel appreciated (speaking of unreasonable testosterone...)

7. B_JasonDawgxxx

Your Italian.Can you blame us? lol

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I don't know if I can blame you, sure I don't want to!!!

It is all because of my passport? :-D

9. D_Handsomme Volgard Rentboye

i think its more about the reputation of being sexy, and the language...
    i think deep down there is no 100% anything, including straightness, gayness and even "relationships" thats why some people still dont mind giving it a try, u never know who ur heart beats to or ur **** throbs to :D

10. bigmuscleboi

bigmuscleboi New Member

Albums:
    I think a lot of men are pigs.......our smaller head speaks louder than our bigger head and we are all eternally horny!

11. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Oh t-h-a-n-k-s Jason for telling everybody our secret! I told you I was just caught up in the moment when I spotted you on the beach in that hot red Speedo and don’t usually act like that! I’m sorry, I wont do it again! LOL! :tongue:

12. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had the same problem, but there are also some women who won't take no for an answer...

I've had 2 guys come after me relentlessly even though I told them I wasn't into men...

I've also had a few women who refused to acknowledge that I had no interest in them & continued to throw themselves at me...

13. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Who wouldn't want to flirt with you?
    :notworthy:

14. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Men are dogs, what else can you say? Like the whores who sleep with married men, there are many gay men who enjoy "having" whats already taken and the malice of being the sideline "ho". It's equal parts: A disgusting personality that enjoys being "bad" and an insecurity that one doesn't deserve better or can avoid real intimacy by engaging with someone who's only physically available.

15. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

probably the thrill of making a conquest when they succeed. if that really is you in your avatar, I'd respect your relationship and either ask if you guys do three-ways or do you have a brother or cousin. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

16. ben_big_willy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi, Jason. I think I am of the same generation as you are. What is interesting to me is how many articles, including one recently published in the NYTimes, suggest that the gay 20-somethings, have more in common with their straight peers than they do with older gay men in regards to social/moral values. For instance, guys of our generation are more likely to enter into monogamous relationships than our older gay counterparts. 'No, I am in a relationship already' is heard as a 'no' instead of 'I am just playing coy, so keep bugging me.'

This has been true in my experience. I am in a monogamous relationship, which seems to be a trivial point to older gay guys, who are of a generation where open relationships were, and still are, the norm. Psychologists suggests all sorts of reasons for this, but my take is that older gay men were rebels at the time they came out and experimented, as opposed to when we came out, which was largely after homosexuality had a wider exposure in the media. In other words, the world of homosexuality was much less taboo for us than for them. Another reason may be due to the fact that when you and I were growing up, the spread of HIV/AIDS was very much discussed. It was drilled into my head that abstinence and/or monogamy would be the only way to survive.

The only wild card on all this, is late bloomers and/or men who grew up in small, rural towns, where it is still like growing up in the 50s in regards to the social/moral values impressed upon them. They seem to be much more willing to mess around with lots of partners, perhaps because of the taboo-nature of the act.

My final thought on this matter is that it seems to me that the more a person truly excepts their sexuality (of any kind) and the more comfortable they are in their own skin, the less they will be seeking multiple partners. People who try to suppress their sexuality in any way seem to have sex-related issues. To play devil's advocate with myself, I should also say that I frequently envy friends of mine that are much more free with their sexuality. I often wish I did not feel so inhibited. Maybe, I am the one who has not come to terms with his sexuality!? This is food for thought anyway!

17. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^Uh-uh, don't put this all on the older crowd. In the 3 years that my boyfriend and I have been together, not only have people pursued him and I, but it's young guys who KNOW we're in a committed relationship and go out of their way to try to wedge in between that. Young guys are just as messy, manipulative, conniving and insistent as older guys, and worse they have youth appeal on their side and use it to milk every ounce of cum they can from married and partnered men.

18. christina

christina New Member

wow excuse you!! its not like the married men are beating them off with a stick or anything its not all the womans fault and who are you to be callin anyone a whore! im not saying there arent whores but there are man whores too

19. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

he didn't say "female" whores who sleep with married men...he just said whores...that's not a gender-specific word...

PS: I love ur avi!

20. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Excuse me for what? I never implied that the partnered party is innocent. I was once partnered with someone who carried on a 6 month affair so I perfectly well understand both dynamics, I was simply addressing one side. I could tell you about all the kinds of hell I wish on the partnered men or married men's role in affairs and cheating but that would take a whole nother website. I'll call it lyingimmaturebastardswhowanttheircakeandeatittoandcan'tbehonestwiththemselvesortheirpartnersandtheirvictimsshouldbecompensatedandtheyshouldbejailedforcrimesagainsthumanity.com

Draft saved Draft deleted