Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could tell you about all the kinds of hell I wish on the partnered men or married men's role in affairs and cheating but that would take a whole nother website. I'll call it lyingimmaturebastardswhowanttheircakeandeatittoandcan'tbehonestwiththemselvesortheirpartnersandtheirvictimsshouldbecompensatedandtheyshouldbejailedforcrimesagainsthumanity.com

I would visit that site often! LOL

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, my comments were one-sided but not intentionally so. I personally think there's hope for people who enjoy breaking up relationships. To me though, if you're the cheater, once a cheater always a cheater. Once you've shown that its in your character to do so, I'd be hard pressed to believe that you could control that behavior.

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah I get hit on all the time from the "I wont tell anyone" guys who inundate me with emails over and over. Sometimes politeness doesn't work.

On the other hand, I've also done a little flirting (just ask Pendlum...). C'mon man, I wont tell anyone! LOL

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's in the nature of men not to take "no" for an answer.

Besides, you're "Safer" to flirt with if you're taken.

And, yes, it happens to me all the time.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've gone back and forth over the years on whether or not to post photos here -- posting them, then removing them, then putting them back up -- and there's *definitely* a correlation between photos in the gallery and the fervor of the come-ons. And my pics aren't even racy, by LPSG standards.

I can't help but notice that most of the guys who are lamenting the unwanted come-ons in this thread are ones who have a lot of pics posted. If it bothers you that much, the simple answer is to remove your photos.

Steve

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^I agree...
I just don't get cheaters...
how do you do that to someone you claim to love?

Well I see it two ways. To an extent, it's possible to cheat on someone you love, this is where selfLESS love is separated from selfISH love. There are men who love because of what they get from the person, and there are men who love because of what they can give the person (not just material things but loyalty, honesty, etc..)

On the other side, in a sense, you either don't love someone you cheat on, or you love yourself more than you love them.

As far as the come-ons, it would annoy me but at the same time, what did you put pics up for if not for attention?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Men on here flirt with me even though I'm 100% straight, does that count? :tongue:
I flirt equally with everyone; men, women, straight, gay, married, single. But it's just that... flirting, and it's harmless. It's never pushing people towards unwanted sex. (BTW, not that there aren't some people here that I'd totally have sex with. :wink: )

On the flip side, the 100% straight crowd must understand, that behind the scenes, in PMs, emails, etc., there is a LIST of 100% straight guys, that hit on other guys. Not that it excuses anyone's behaviour, but you can see why a 100% straight label in a profile, is not always taken at face value.

People should take generic and harmless flirts as the compliments that they are. When it pushes past the "Hey, you/it look(s) nice" comment, and moves toward harassment, that's not attractive from anyone, even if they would otherwise be your "type".

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I see it two ways. To an extent, it's possible to cheat on someone you love, this is where selfLESS love is separated from selfISH love. There are men who love because of what they get from the person, and there are men who love because of what they can give the person (not just material things but loyalty, honesty, etc..)

On the other side, in a sense, you either don't love someone you cheat on, or you love yourself more than you love them.

As far as the come-ons, it would annoy me but at the same time, what did you put pics up for if not for attention?

the unwelcome advances I mentioned earlier happened in real life, not online...

Downsouthguys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it that some men wont take no for an answer?.I tell them Im living with my guy and they sill keep coming on.One guy said.Hey I wont tell anyone.Geesh.

Anyone else have this happin to them??:smile:

I'll admit that we have 3-somes. But ONLY 3-somes. As soon as people ask either one of us to go solo and that they won't tell, all the conversations stop. Some keep asking, and they just don't get the hint.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Real life is even worse. The perpetrator can see what they're getting and get to enjoy the reality of breaking up a relationship.

what's worse is getting hit on by married people...
married women have been the most relentless...the married guys usually give up quickly after I shoot them down....but the women find it very hard to take no for an answer...2 have even offered to leave their husbands...

I'm single myself, but I'm also VERY selective and I don't just hook up with anyone...I'm kind of a loner and I think that might be what's so attractive to people...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what's worse is getting hit on by married people...
married women have been the most relentless...the married guys usually give up quickly after I shoot them down....but the women find it very hard to take no for an answer...2 have even offered to leave their husbands...

I'm single myself, but I'm also VERY selective and I don't just hook up with anyone...I'm kind of a loner and I think that might be what's so attractive to people...

That's why I'm in no rush to get married. A ring doesn't guarantee fidelity or loyalty. It often means many other things than what it's supposed to mean.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh you poor poor things! Getting hit on is so awful for you. Yeah, right!
If u didnt get hit on you'd be fucking devastated - partner or not.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What bothers me is when they turn abusive after you say no. I had an experience last week where two separate men wanted to cyber and I didn't want to. They happened to be in chat with me at the same time one day and attacked me. Called me names and were real assholes.

Then a person I thought was a friend told me "well, you kinda deserve it". He told me I was a cock tease and a flirt.

I think flirting is harmless, especially on the internet. If you say no to someone, you'd think they'd have enough pride in themselves to not continue with trying to get what they want.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^The harmlessness of flirting is theoretical, it being harmless to you doesn't mean its harmless to the recipient and can even come back to bite you in the ass. As you yourself have expressed, there's no telling how the person you're flirting with takes it and how they'll respond. It's only harmless when both people are mature enough to understand the situation and maturity isn't one of mankind's strongsuits.