Some new additions by Big23Dick

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
Hey everybody. Thanks for the honest feedback all of you have been giving me so far. I like hearing what works and what doesn't for you all. Here are some more pics for you to evaluate. By request, the first one is of me flaccid (kinda embarrassing!) and the second is of me much harder. I'm going to add some more to my gallery too. Have a good one! :feedback:

Attachments

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, you need to be proud of that monster between your legs. Great body, love the pubes and trust me - I would never kick you out of my bed. Yum !

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Def a good-looking package attached to a great-looking bod. Wish we could get you to reverse those 90% - 10% stats, or at least go 50/50. We'd all like a chance at that.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everybody. Thanks for the honest feedback all of you have been giving me so far. I like hearing what works and what doesn't for you all. Here are some more pics for you to evaluate. By request, the first one is of me flaccid (kinda embarrassing!) and the second is of me much harder. I'm going to add some more to my gallery too. Have a good one! :feedback:
I'm still not sure whence your embarrassment comes. Is it from having such a long flaccid cock that you think it to be unseemly? From where I'm sitting (in front of computer, cock in hand) it looks pretty sweet to me.