Some new pics - floppy and rock hard

B_ddawg1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Um, whaaaat? Dude, I'll take a verification pic with my cock, too. Send me the link in PM of what u saw so I can see for myself.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmm :rolleyes:

You really think you can fool the masses here? Maybe, others have done worse.

I'm sure you have a decent sized cock irl, but your photos contain very obvious editing, especially the low res ones.

There's a reason why the underside of his cock is blurry or on a backdrop in all the 'seemingly high res' ones as well. If you're a gold member it should be obvious, maybe not so obvious to non-gold. :cool:

Whether the cock actually belongs to you or not, who knows? Couldn't say about that, but are some of your pics edited? Definitely.

Last edited:

B_ddawg1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow. I'll go home tonight and take verification pics, so you can all see. I don't really care if some don't believe - I know for myself, ad wanted to share with others. Sorry if my cell phone pics are blurry and shorty. I can't help it. But don't acuse me of being a liar or fake. That's not what we're here for. I've been around, posting and with pics for YEARS. I've done verification pics. Some people are just hateful.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow. I'll go home tonight and take verification pics, so you can all see. I don't really care if some don't believe - I know for myself, ad wanted to share with others. Sorry if my cell phone pics are blurry and shorty. I can't help it. But don't acuse me of being a liar or fake. That's not what we're here for. I've been around, posting and with pics for YEARS. I've done verification pics. Some people are just hateful.

So in this pic, did your cell phone cause the first 3 inches of your cock to repeat itself? Might want to delete this one:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/210097/cat/500/ppuser/6351

Any gold member look at this pic from where his cock meets his body at the base and then all the way to the head. It goes like this: first 3 inches with vein, photo editing, the first 3 inches with vein repeating again, and then the rest of the cock. The vein starts at your base, goes into nowhere and then appears again an inch later somehow. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_ddawg1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, what the f ever. Take your bs elsewhere. Gold member status doesn't mean shit about how full of shit someone is. It doesn't make you an authority figure. And "solid backgrounds".... WTF! It's against my arm, body, etc. I'm going to take a pic tonight against a freaking argyle pattern with your name written on my cock. See if that will satisfy whatever your after, here.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, what the f ever. Take your bs elsewhere. Gold member status doesn't mean shit about how full of shit someone is. It doesn't make you an authority figure. And "solid backgrounds".... WTF! It's against my arm, body, etc. I'm going to take a pic tonight against a freaking argyle pattern with your name written on my cock. See if that will satisfy whatever your after, here.

Sure whatever floats your boat, I'm not the one exaggerating anything here. And you don't have to be a gold member to see your own pics in full view, I'm telling other gold members to look at your photos in full view. :cool:

I'm after legitimacy here, and I'm not the only one. You can have whatever parade of fantasizers following and believing you, doesn't matter either way to me. But don't come here and post your photoshop hack jobs and expect to get love from someone real like me or anyone else who posts legit photos.

Last edited:

B_ddawg1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I can get a chance over the weekend, I'll take some auto fell pics, so unbelieving people will see my face and cock together in a manner which is impossible to fake or edit!