Some New Pictures

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Martin van Burden, Dec 27, 2004.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Hey gang, hope you all have a happy holiday season thus far. I spent some vacation time in Oklahoma visiting friends and family, and as it turns out, my buddy loves some photography and he asked if he could shoot some pictures of me. Something about a bubble bath seemed to click.

No nudes -- close enough, though -- and they're posted in my my gallery. Check 'em out and let me know what you think.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos: I prefer those to the cock shots anyway :D (Altough those can still be good). Tell me, do you have any plan on getting rid of that goatee? You're still good looking in it, but, in my opinion, you'd look better without it.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I nearly asked what had happened to our Dee. Glad to see you back and that you had a good time.

You have exposed one of my most spiritual experiences....

I, too, sit in the bathtub and meditate with a bottle on my head. :blink:

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Sorry, Thanatos, didn't plan on getting rid of it any time soon. If I didn't have it on, I'd look nowhere near 24. Not that I don't knock guys who have baby faces, but I like it just the way it is -- it's just me.

5. intheloop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry, Thanatos, didn't plan on getting rid of it any time soon. If I didn't have it on, I'd look nowhere near 24. Not that I don't knock guys who have baby faces, but I like it just the way it is -- it's just me.
    [post=270026]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Don't get rid of it! you look good with that goatee :wub:
    Congrats to your friend taking the pictures, they're are pretty good.
    And Happy Holiday Season to you too! ;)

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Dee, you are a completely beautiful man, keep the pics coming in any mood you're in! I like the bathtub shots, something about a freshly washed man....yummy!

Draft saved Draft deleted