Some of you asked....

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Shelby@Aug 27 2005, 12:58 AM
Although i'm guessing she would just as soon disassociate herself from all things Shelby, I'm going to have to agree with MZ on this 100%

And Pecker, my comment wasn't directed at you. It was meant to be read as a double entendre - either admiring the Doctor's avatar or illumitating his rudeness.

Expessing one's thoughts through the written word is a bitch. Finding the proper balance between over and under explanation most often eludes me. MZ for all of our political/philosophical diffferences, I admire and envy your gift of communication.
[post=338326]Quoted post[/post]​

Shelby, we disagree politically, but I am sure that is not the sum total of either of us. Believe me, I don't require agreement as a prerequisite to accpetance, or even friendship. People who agree with us give us comfort, but those who disagree help us learn. I value those who disagree, but are able to verbalise their reasoning in a way I can understand. Please don't think we are enemies, I certainly do not.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m not going to pretend that I do not find your body attractive- it is; but it is your captivating eyes and warm, genuine smile that get me. An attractive body such as yours can belong to somebody with any type of personality. However, only a kind soul can hide behind that angelic smile.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awwwww,

Well, you know I think your pictures are spectacular. YOU have even managed to bring some agreement from the divergent parts of the board. Now that is really something. Beauty and Brilliance... nothing more can be said....

Kim

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, gentlemen and ladies for you kind words. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Many of you I hold in the highest regards as well and always will. . :)

Thank you..........

Now, can we talk about someone else???? please?!?! I know I am an attention hog, but wow... I am just at a lost for words....

Thank you..........

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
We serfs aren't much better. I'm gay and her ass excites me nonetheless. Could I be part Cherokee Indian and part gay?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by eyemready@Aug 27 2005, 08:03 PM
We serfs aren't much better. I'm gay and her ass excites me nonetheless. Could I be part Cherokee Indian and part gay?
[post=338607]Quoted post[/post]​
I don't know about Cherokee, but for a lot of plains tribes, sex with men or masturbation was considered to make a man more masculine. Sex with women during or soon after pregnancy was considered dangerous to her and to the children. Completely different culture area, though.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and Axex, babe... I am NOT a heartbreaker... :)

RideRocket... I've never had a complaint! ha ha And, thank you. You are sweet and kind.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bret, you are so gorgeous, I hadn't seen a couple of those. I love the one in jeans and the one in the grey short t-shirt, beautiful.

However, I had never seen your dick before, marry me? :biggrin1:

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Bret, you are so gorgeous, I hadn't seen a couple of those. I love the one in jeans and the one in the grey short t-shirt, beautiful.

However, I had never seen your dick before, marry me? :biggrin1:

ha ha... I told you all that I was hung and ya'll never belived me. See what you all were missing out. lol

That is a pic of a guy who is a member here. I will ask him if he is comfortable with me telling people who he is; if so, I will. If not, well.... let's just say he is a very, very special friend.

Oh, and Jana, if I had to be a guy, I suppose I would send a plaster cast molded after him. :D :tongue:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. Bubbles said:
ha ha... I told you all that I was hung and ya'll never belived me. See what you all were missing out. lol

That is a pic of a guy who is a member here. I will ask him if he is comfortable with me telling people who he is; if so, I will. If not, well.... let's just say he is a very, very special friend.

Oh, and Jana, if I had to be a guy, I suppose I would send a plaster cast molded after him. :D :tongue:

Well, I just knew you were keeping secrets from me!

No, seriously, that's a fine looking specimen and if he prefers to remain anonymous, it's fine by me. Just wanted to pay a compliment.