some pictures

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just took a few nudes of myself yesterday and decided I would share. I'm not normally one to go posting naked pictures of myself on the internet, and I'll probably be taking these down in a couple days, so if you're interested, go ahead and take a peek while you still can.. in the gallery.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I just took a few nudes of myself yesterday and decided I would share. I'm not normally one to go posting naked pictures of myself on the internet, and I'll probably be taking these down in a couple days, so if you're interested, go ahead and take a peek while you still can.. in the gallery.
What a waste...you're straight! :tongue: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattness said:
What a waste...you're straight! :tongue: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek:
I'm sure that most of his girlfriends would disagree with you and the rest thought he was wasted on them, after he didn't fit. I've had a few females tell me that my cock was a wasted on them.

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:

Very nice, Man!
And honest, too...A great example of a truly natural man with nine inches. Many would claim they had 10, 11, 12 plus.
Thank you for sharing.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow guys, you flatter me. Thanks for all the compliments.

Many women I've been with have guessed that I was 12 or 13 inches... but as best I can figure out and unless I'm measuring wrong I'm just a solid 9. I do think a lot of guys overstate their case. Maybe this has colored people's perception of what a large penis should look like.

and... I think I probably will take the pictures down, after a couple days like I said. I don't mind if you want to save them, I just don't want them coming up in a search engine a few months from now when my niece is online or something to that effect. I know that since mandating that nude pics couldn't be in avatars I don't think they're supposed to come up in search engines... but still.. they're there and accessible.

but, thanks for the compliments, I really do appreciate them.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to look at your pictures several times to make sure whether I really liked them.

In fact, I might want to look at them a couple more times still, just to make up my mind for sure. :rolleyes:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Many women I've been with have guessed that I was 12 or 13 inches... but as best I can figure out and unless I'm measuring wrong I'm just a solid 9.

I think the solution to this is for you to start allowing guys access to your cock. Really, I do.

Really.

Oz10

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exactly. I think most people use their own body to estimate size and many people (girls AND guys) have no clue about anything aside from the stats they know all the time (height, weight, waist, etc..).

I've had girls get worried because they can't get their hands around it, but I have to assure them that it only means they've got small hands. :rolleyes: