Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have read many posts at LPSG, many with common themes. I found myself pondering a few common topics and have identified some “truths” based on my own perspectives, experiences, and observations. We do not all see things the same way, of course, so my intention here is not to be dogmatic or to ignite fury. Rather, I thought it would be interesting for people to share some of their own “truths’ and to react to “truths” offered by others.

1. The vast majority of men have dicks that are 5 to 7 inches long when fully erect. A 5 inch penis is on the small side, but is common, and a 7 inch one, although on the large side, is also common. A man with a penis that is 8 inches or longer is very well hung. A man having 9 inches or more is rare, and having 10 inches or more is phenomenal. Among men, there is a greater range of variability in respect to penis length than circumference; regardless of the length, most erect penises measure between 4.5 and 5.5 inches around. Any dick measuring 6 inches or more around is impressively thick.

2. Penis size does matter to most people, and the bigger, the better. Generally, well hung men more easily attract and satisfy sexual partners. Although passion of feeling varies, most people view small dicks with regret, disdain, or pity.

3. Black men are some more likely to have big dicks, and Asian men are more likely to have small ones. However, within any racial or ethnic group, there are men with large and small penises, with most having penis sizes somewhere in the middle.

4. As a whole, LPSG’s galleries do represent men who, compared to the general population, are better hung than average. Although – as many people note – not all men at LPSG have big dicks, a great many do, and a substantial number are quite impressively hung. Skepticism is warranted when men claim to be well hung (particularly sensationally so) but do not have galleries with photos.

5. Wives’ tales are abundant, but there is no reliable method to ascertain whether a man is well hung or not by looking for a correlation with some other more readily observable physical characteristic or body part.

6. Other than for perhaps teenagers, most men who are oddly bashful in locker rooms behave as they do because they are unhappy with the size of their penises, usually because they do indeed have small dicks. Some men are uncomfortable with nudity because of other issues. Many men express considerable discomfort at the prospect of seeing the genitals of a male relative, friend, or co-worker, even in non-sexual situations, to the befuddlement of many of us who view such discomfort as irrational, unnatural, or unhealthy.

7. Rare is the well hung man who is not consciously proud of his big dick. Although degrees of reserve vary, most of us enjoy showing off our big dicks when circumstances allow. Many of us are rather proactive in cultivating such circumstances. Well hung gay men may be somewhat indifferent about showing off to women, but typically, well hung straight men like showing off to both women and other men.

8. Very few medical care providers who examine men with large genitals react with behavior that compromises their professional ethics, even if they happen to be impressed or titillated. Nonetheless, some well hung men have rapport with their doctors where it is not unusual or out-of-line for the doctor to comment, in either a clinical fashion or by way of a friendly bedside manner, on the man’s large penis or testicles.

9. Although many straight men have no interest in other men’s dicks, many do. This interest may owe to an aesthetic appreciation of the human body; curiosity or competitiveness concerning how well other men are fixed; or some degree of sexual attraction, which they may or may not ever act upon. It is not uncommon for men to contentedly lead straight lifestyles, but to be sexually aroused (in varying degrees) by other men, particularly by men with big dicks.

10. Well hung men may deliberately dress to showcase the size of their goods. Or we may dress with a cavalier “whatever” attitude. However, we typically are very self-aware of our big dicks and are rarely clueless of how we look in our pants, shorts, underwear, swim suits, etc. Except in instances where specific apparel may be prescribed by a particular activity (such as a Speedo for a competitive swimmer or a leotard for a ballet dancer), it is possible for a well hung man, if truly vexed by the prominence of his male anatomy, to mindfully choose underwear and pants that downplay the bulge, snake, and flop factors associated with a having a big package.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From a woman's point of view, that was an interesting post to read. I appreciate your candor. I also appreciate the opportunity to live vicariously and get a slight feel for what it might be like to be a male.

jayfromnyc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn dude, I haven't read that much since high school LOL !!. Seriously though, it was interesting reading.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with everything except for asian and black penis differences actually i havent really seen many penises in my life but from some surveys it appears that there isnt a large if any difference in penis size. and the last point about men dressing to show off, or not caring. i am very concious about how i look. i dont wear sweat pants or bike shorts because of what they look like. and during wrestling i was always very aware and almost embarrased by the bulge the singlet showed. otherwise i agree with everything.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, the race/ size thing is still too much of a generaliztion and there have been threads here addressing this issue arguing both sides. Some sterotypes are so strong that it is hard for people to just dismiss them. That is more of a truth than anything.

Other than that, what a great intro read for new members to read. It should kick out a lot of the same questions asked by newbies.

It should be made as a sticky in the new members section.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I found myself agreeing more as I read down the list. I take issue with items 1-3.

1) The true midrange is more like 4-6". Actual research studies have put the erect average at 5.1", with 6" around the 75th percentile and 7" around the 95th percentile. I don't anything in the 95th percentile can accurately be called "common."

2) Penis size matters to most men. The fact that this site is less than 5 percent female suggests quite strongly that penis size does not matter to most women.

3) Even if true that blacks tend to be larger and Asians tend to be smaller, the magnitude of the differences (0.1 inch, perhaps, according to the same research studies mentioned earlier) is so small as to be fairly meaningless.

I can definitely get behind "truths" 4 through 10.

Steve

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
5. Wives’ tales are abundant, but there is no reliable method to ascertain whether a man is well hung or not by looking for a correlation with some other more readily observable physical characteristic or body part.

My wife didn't have a tail but somehow she gave me some once in a while.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well said.

2. Penis size does matter to most people, and the bigger, the better. Generally, well hung men more easily attract and satisfy sexual partners. Although passion of feeling varies, most people view small dicks with regret, disdain, or pity.

Exerperience and observation over the course of my life has borne #2 out to be much more true than I was indoctrinated.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1) The true midrange is more like 4-6". Actual research studies have put the erect average at 5.1", with 6" around the 75th percentile and 7" around the 95th percentile. I don't anything in the 95th percentile can accurately be called "common."

Yep! I agree too. Though if you allow for the 1" that most men add to their length the OP's figures make sense.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
2. Penis size does matter to most people, and the bigger, the better. Generally, well hung men more easily attract and satisfy sexual partners.

Well hung men do easily attract, certainly, but I think they're only likely to automatically satisfy people who want whatever hole filled to capacity (or beyond). For lots of people there's more to sex than just that.

I'm just nitpicking, btw. Brilliant post, Firestick.

Last edited:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just met a guy on line who has 23cm (9") cock. He only tops because he says no one has ever been able to take him. I had only one lover with a cock like this. Sex (I bottom) was tough at first but then it got easier. You don't usually meet men like this everyday. The average is usually around 16cm (6"). I'm 18cm and guys think I'm big! LOL

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think most of the OP it is heading down the right track but I can't agree with the third point about black guys and Asian guys. I think it's a generalisation and stereotype that has no basis in fact. No one can correlate dick size to race - there are big, small, fat, thin, beautiful and ugly dicks attached to all race's and creeds.

Other than that, it's a very candid and interesting post.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This pretty much sums up all that I have read on LPSG without the flaming, whining and banning. Nicely put!

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2. Generally, well hung men more easily attract … sexual partners.

This could use a little clarifying on what you mean. They attract more women based purely on size, setting aside social ability for the moment? Wouldn't that depend on if they've even had any, or enough, sexual partners to begin with, and if those partners gossip to others who are down for sex without all the social song and dance? Otherwise it conflicts with point 5, since they generally can't tell how big a guy is without seeing firsthand or hearing from someone who has. It's not as if confident guys are more likely to be hung or something (there's an interesting study waiting to happen).

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
6. Other than for perhaps teenagers, most men who are oddly bashful in locker rooms behave as they do because they are unhappy with the size of their penises, usually because they do indeed have small dicks. Some men are uncomfortable with nudity because of other issues. Many men express considerable discomfort at the prospect of seeing the genitals of a male relative, friend, or co-worker, even in non-sexual situations, to the befuddlement of many of us who view such discomfort as irrational, unnatural, or unhealthy.
Some guys can be quite small flaccid and still respectably sized or large erect. Also, some big guys are still uncomfortably shy, so we never see what they've got.

I went on a short hike this afternoon with the dogs, and passed two guys on mountain bikes in lycra and helmets. I had taken off my shorts and shirt, walking in my bulging whities to burn off some of the winter blackheads. Our passing took only a few seconds, but both were careful both not to look at my bulge or make eye contact. Yeah, befuddlement is a good word.