Some Pumping Questions

gigantikok: I really just don't know what to think about pumping. I am curious to know the truth. Some claim that pumping will give you no results. Some people say that after lengthy periods of pumping, they get bigger but softer as well. Alot of people claim to have erection problems after lengthy pumping periods. Claims like that make pumping sound really scary. At the same time, others claim that it works quite well and that they have achieved permanent gains without any side effects or erection problems. Sooo? Is it up to the pump you buy? What's the truth about pumping?

nacard01: I have a friend in high school who was around 9" who did pumping for a few months. He said it messed him up. Erections were difficult due to some blood flow problem. I couldn't say whether his results are common to many but based on what he told me I would never do it. Not that I would want to, just saying.

Kermit

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea, gig, having the right pump is critical. The 'toy' ones, if used enough to give results, will surely mess up your stuff. Go for the electric and be prepared to pay a hundred or two bucks.

Also critical is the requirement to follow instructions in its use: warming with wrapped soaked bath cloth before inserting in tube (10 minutes); length of time for each duration 15 or 20 minutes at the max before taking out of tube, relubing and rearranging of skin (stroking will work) for 5 minutes; amount of suction, just enough to keep the hardon, never enough to pull blood to surface in the small capillaries or bruise;
skipping days (4 or 5 times a week); keeping it warm, maybe a heating pad wrapped around the tube while pumping, are a few does and don't.

I have found that after pumping the outter surface of the hardon is somewhat 'softer', but the cylindars that harder the erection are just as rigid as they ever were. These are what matter, for insertion/'stiff' feeling to the touch.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have other questions, Going4Seven.