Some pumping technique to try

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Recently, I've begun usuing a pumping technique called 'cyclic' pumping. Its a slower process, but its safer and I'm seeing slow but sure improvement.

It works simply by pumping to a comfortable level within the tube, holding it for a short count (use kegels to count off) then releasing pressure in the tube without actually exiting the tube (if you have a good seal, you shouldn't exit the tube at all, your penis should still be held in the tube), and pumping back up to he original pressure again, repeating the process for a period of 20-25 minutes. Like I said, it seems to be working very well so far for me .... so give it a try!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It seems to be working in what way?

I've used a pump (not regularly) just for the fun of it and the only permanent change I've encountered is that the folds of skin behind my glans (I was cut loosely at birth) now naturally cover the glans when flaccid just like a foreskin.

Although I notice that the penis gets longer and more girthy than it did initially when under vacuum it's only temporary. After a while everything goes back to its original state, sizewise.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
You have to pump with a regular, consistant regimen to really see any improvement, and even then its going to take a long time for gains to cement themselves, but it can be done. This is just a safe, simple regimen I use, as it doesn't leave any of the weird side effects of more intense pumping regimens.

metal: can you tell what length you started and what it is today and how long you have used the pump for ecchi