Some questions about proper jelqing.

chrono

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HI all , I'm new at the jelq program and have some questions.Well i've done it 3 times with a day off .. this means I started 6 day ago.20 soon 21 is my age.So there is no result so far .. i don't expect results so soon but there is something that troubles me.Well .. I've begun with newbie program -warming, stretching and 150 wet jelqs(3x50).Well my first question is - Can I use a hot air blowing machine for the warmups.I have hot air blowing machine and just puts my penis 5 minutes in front of it.. it gets warm but i'm not sure if I must use and some water or lubrikant first to make it soft.My second question is , how exactly should i stretch .. ? I pull and pull .. but don't think that there is actually any effect.. And there is something that troubles me .. there seems to be a dull ache on the left side of my penis head , it is if I did something wrong.And last - how long should I wait before mastrubating .. and can I mastrubate the day I don't do jelq more than once .. or I'd better let it rest well.Well I will appreciate any advice from you guys .. should I stick with this program no matter what .. or change something.Bye and thanks.

chrono

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and to add that I'm also pretty confused .. there are different versions of that how you should do stretching .. One man says that he does it all the time .. when he piss .. when he can he stretches .. without workout or something , later he stretches with workout - and claims that have gains 2-3 inches.And there are people that says to watch out not to overtire your penis .. What should I believe.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok...

Warmups should consist of some type of wrapping like a warm cloth, heat lamp or whatever. Just streatch a bit. Don't pull too hard you just trying to get loose to do the jelqing.

On the dull ache is there any redness or just the ache? You could have pulled too hard stretching.

Then jelq for about 10-15mins or about 150-300 jelqs and then stretch again.

I would do this like 2 days on 1 off. Biggest part is sticking with it. It takes some time measure when you start and after one month and see your progress.

On masterbating and jelqing you shouldn't do it for a few hours after or before... I generally try to do it before work this way im at work and never messes up any playtime with the wife :)

Have fun and stay motivated it will happen.