some questions about Vaginal and Anal penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dr. Dilznick, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

2. wonderland

wonderland Member

Welcome to the group. I do not personally believe it is possible to penetrate the cervix thru sex alone. But there have been posts on here were men stated that they have experienced it. It doesn't bother me when my cervix gets bumped but having been to the doctor and had my cervix dilated it was quite painful. And I have a difficult time beleiving that a doctor would dilate the cervix due to the increased possiblity of infection. But I never did any research on that subject.
    If she wants to try anal sex she must feel comfortable with your size. You won't know if it will work out till u try. I hope someone else can give you better advice on this subject than I can.

3. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Wow - you are tall...Congrats on finding someone you can get down with...Just out of curiousity - how big are you...I mean I am sure you are large if you say so - but just trying to understand how you will do the anal thing if the vaginal penetration is still kind of a problem...The anal thing sounds really painful for your girl...Personally - I am really not into the anal thing...All I can say - I hope you guys have a lot of lube...Again congrats and welcome...

4. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

welcome to the group!

Personally, i LOVE when a guy hits my cervix... i find it a turn on... it doesn't cause any damage, cuz i had a kid w/o complications and the guy hit every time we had sex... (like i said, i do enjoy that feeling...)

and about anal sex... wish i could help you there, but i'm very inexperienced in that subject... aka zilch experience, but i don't think she'd shit on herself after time and stretching...

5. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Since the opening of the cervix and the direction of the vagina are almost perpendicular to each other, it seems unlikely that most of these guys are actually penetrating the cervix. More likely, they're bumping into the small cavities on the around it.

Whatever you're hitting, the best indicator is how it feels to her. But even if she likes it, you still have to be careful. One hard, deep thrust may hit her in a different spot and THAT might hurt. If she has lingering pain, you should stop bottoming out in her immediately and she should see her gynecologist.

And you'd think a doctor would know these things! :p

6. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    check this thread for anal advice: http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10616

guy and girl assholes work the same, minus the prostate. the tips in there should apply to girls too unless it has to do with the penis of the person on the bottom. ;)

the keys are 1: lube 2: dilating the anus first 3: slow, SLOW, slow, steady first penetration controlled by the anal virgin!

7. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

8. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    ahhh... well if she's practiced in it a good bit, then everything should be gravy.

9. britlover

britlover New Member

Only one major word of advice for anal penetration from a large penis: LUBRICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    So, uh... Dr. Dilznick... How big ARE you?

Don't mean to pry, but... well, no, I'm not. I just wanna know :)

11. Myrmidon

Myrmidon New Member

Yep, we are all curious... How big are you? :p

However big, I can tell you, I just recently lost my anal virginity to a very big penis (10-ish") and I can tell you that while it wasn't the most comfertable thing in the world, OR the most pleasurable, I was surprised that it fit pretty well... I would say don't worry about it too much, just really, really pay attention to how she is reacting.

And for the LOVE OF GOD, don't go fast as in "pumping" just take it reaaal slow, especially if you are huge. Unless she says so.

12. britlover

britlover New Member

Myrmidon is right, there. My boyfriend is around the 10" mark (bless!) and whilst I am pretty much a strict 'bottom', I am not an easy bottom boy...and something that big can feel a tad uncomfortable at times. But it does fit aok, without me having to dial an emergency service!!

Go reaaalll sloooowww to begin with and then use your noggin' for the rest (if he/she wants a bit more pumping action, you will definitely KNOW!).

13. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Oh, britlover, your powers of playing things down is so refreshing.

If only I could score another 10"er for a bf, I would be SET.

And waddling like a penguin.

14. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

15. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:

...The beautiful thing about anal sex, Dr., is that after the act has been performed, the cavity goes back to it's normal size. The muscles surrounding your anus and rectum are amazingly resilient, much like the muscles and tissues in a vagina. Unless you are truly MASSIVE and you force it in with no lube, no pretense... Everything snaps back, a-o-k. I've had an encounter with a nearly 12" penis goin' up there (not to be giving out TMI, just as an example) and yeah, for a few minutes, sometimes up to an hour, things are a little, uh, loose, but after that all is well. Just be patient, gentle and careful and you can work up to a round of sex that I think surpasses vaginal sex, especially if you're well-endowed. There's no cervix in an anus ;-) It keeps on going...

16. britlover

britlover New Member

Well, I have to let him know that a good pumpin' (in me) is a treat, not a given! :lol: I work in a busy office. I don't want to be waddling around like a penguin!

17. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:

I'd have to say, I have always felt it was worth the risk. I can always blame it on horseback riding. I would only be telling a half-lie :)

18. britlover

britlover New Member

I'd have to say, I have always felt it was worth the risk. I can always blame it on horseback riding. I would only be telling a half-lie :)
    [post=284222]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

:lol: So true @ that!! :)

19. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    :lol: So true @ that!! :)
    [post=284768]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

...hehe. GOD, I WANT SOME COCK!

20. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    Ugh this topic :eek:

My boyfriend and I are versatile.

He is 7x5.
    I can take him regardless of whether lube is present.

However, when I penetrate him I have to go VERY SLOW.
    I use a ton of lube called ID.

After 5 or 10 minutes of just sitting inside him with very light thrusts.
    He usually will ask me to go a little faster.

What hurts him more then anything is how deep inside I go.
    If I go too far too fast he will freak out.

I can get completely inside but it takes 30 minutes at least and a great deal of concentration on our parts.

I like going in far but it isn't required for me to get off.

Normally when I top him I get off with only half of my size inside him.

He likes it, I like it.

Not much else to it as far as the anal goes.

Nate

Draft saved Draft deleted