Some questions and other stuff

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by rivenoriven, Jul 3, 2007.

1. rivenoriven

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I got back from a nice vacation in Block Island, Rhode Island. Beautful place, a must go place. Anyways I posted two more pics of my cock and I got a few questions.

a. Is it normal for the head of the penis to be extremly senstive underneath the foreskin, does this sensitivity go away later on?
    b. How much do you think is too much masterbating?
    c. I'm moving in a month and I've never done anything sexual and I really want to get head and eat a pussy. What are some tips on convincing a friend to doing this favor?

2. b10rant

b10rant New Member

The best way to get head is to give her oral first. Being obligated is always a plus.

3. rivenoriven

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a rather shy guy and it's not an easy thing to tell a girl "hey I wanna give you oral sex!". Any tips on how to do that?

4. Dalt

Dalt Member

Albums:
    To answer:
    a. Yes, that area should remain sensitive, and be thankful! Since you're uncut, you have your frenulum, which is a very sensitive area--a real trigger point. I'm loosely cut and have an intact frenulum. At times during the day I can feel skin sliding on it. In sexual situations, you'll just learn to deal with it, and direct your partner how to give you the stimulation you want or need.

b. Most here would say there is no such thing as "too much masturbating"; however, you've reached the limit of practicality when you're addicted to it and can't function in the rest of your life without it being centered around it.

c. Oral sex is great--giving and receiving. Don't worry about trying to find a willing subject within a certain timeframe, or trying to convince a girl...it'll happen when the time and person is right. In fact, your move may open up doors to meeting a girl.

5. rivenoriven

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks it really helps. I always feel inadequate when everyone else around me is talking about sex and yet and I never had it or even had a girlfriend. Once I move up hopefully I'll meet some better people and maybe the right girl too.

6. buster

buster New Member

You have a big dick!
    Use it.

Draft saved Draft deleted