Some Questions for Submissive People

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend who is the epitome of control freaks and says she wants to be a submissive in bed but hasn't found a guy strong enough (in character) to dominate her.

Is it wrong for me to want to slap her around sometimes?
:eek:
I guess, as long as it`s a fantasy....just DON`T act on it! :biggrin1:

I really can't picture myself being submissive I would really have to force myself.

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am submissive in bed (although I can be dominant, but am less inclined to be so, I prefer submissive). In real life I am not submissive, I am quite opinionated and argumenative.

I think the idea that its always rich and powerful people who are submitted is a lazy stereotype. Rich people see professional mistresses because they are so expensive. Most people can't afford $500 for an hour!

satou

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am submissive in bed (although I can be dominant, but am less inclined to be so, I prefer submissive). In real life I am not submissive, I am quite opinionated and argumenative.

I'm the same way, though I've never tried to be dominate, I'm just not into that (and not sure I could). But irl I've been told I can be very aggressive (I just speak with authority cause I hate people bsing around their problems, I just get straight to the point.)

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Naah, don't think that.
I don't mind being a bit submissive in bed. It's nice to have someone to say what you have to do. As long as it isn't "extreme".
But it doesn't make me submissive during the day at all. Actually the opposite. I don't let people say me what I have to do. I listen, but decide on my own what I'll do eventually.

outletforfun69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like most everything in life, the answers to your question will vary from person to person. There are entire communities and websites (like fetlife.com) devoted to the Dominant/submissive lifestyle. As someone above pointed out, there are people who choose to live the lifestyle 24/7, others who keep it strictly in the bedroom, and a wide variety in between.

I think the most important thing anyone can do when faced with the idea of D/s is to talk about it with their partner. If the bedroom play and real life are causing confusion, that's cause for concern and there's a chance someone could get hurt - emotionally, as well as physically.

I've met many people in my local kink community that tried to fight their feelings or ignored their partners' interest for too long and they all say the same thing - that if they would've addressed it sooner it would have saved them all a lot of confusion and frustration.