Some Questions

SomeDude04: Hey guys im new to this stuff and have a question..

If im fooling around with a girl but we are not going to get it on all the way, my penis "leaks" if that makes since, I guess this would be called precum? Its a clear sticky liquid. Is there anyway to minimize this problem?

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that would be the precum these kids are talkin about today...as far as minimizing it? Well, try doing everything five. times. slowwwer.

"Honey, I'd love to neck with ya, but I need to power nap first."

Better yet, stick with "leaking" all over for now (as in no, you can't minimize it).

Franky

Expert Member
Media
SomeDude

There is a way - wank yourself off 3 times during the day before you meet the girl, that will slow down your precum.
Franky

BRMSTN69: also, if she says anything about tell her that just shows how much you like her :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's called precum, and it's harmless. It basically means that you can't use the withdrawal method.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
The "pre-cum" is a product of the cowper's gland (near the area of the prostate) whose sole purpose is to act as a pre-lubricant along the urethra....preparing eventually for the (smoother) passage of the semen itself.

Many guys (especially upon maturing in their teen years into their twenties and thirties) tend to produce LOTS of it....others of us (myself included) ...tend to produce less. In fact, some men eventually notice hardly any as they get older!
But the pre-cum is typically "still there--inside the system so to speak". It just doesn't always show by exiting seperately from the semen.

The other posters are all correct. It's regarded as a "positive" and not a negative to notice it and have lots of it! --Quite a "turn-on" for many.(Probably one of the only times in life when "leaking" would ever be considered an asset!) Controlling pre-cum is often a challenge. Sometimes, it will "ooze" a bit even without strong arousal for some men and the wet spot on clothing can kinda get embarrassing-- sometimes!

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'PRECUM' is a major turn on for me. I love seein' a dude in the locker room wearin' a 'STRAP' with 'PRE STAINS' on the pouch!!!UUUUUUUUUMMMMM. I'm STR8 up just typing this message!! LOL

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
I have a lot of precum too. Like Benderten mentioned it started for me as teen and had continued to this day. I like to keep an eye on whats going on down there as it's been apparent from time to time and embarassed me. I don't even need to be fully hard for the leaking to start. I used to hate how it made stains on my underwear/pants, now I don't care.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
One thing to keep in mind about precum is that it can contain some sperm. So, if you are relying on condoms for birth control, don't defeat the purpose by using precum as a lube. Keep it out of the vagina. It only takes one of those little rascals!

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by blackbodybuilder11@Jul 19 2004, 09:41 PM
I have a lot of precum too. Like Benderten mentioned it started for me as teen and had continued to this day. I like to keep an eye on whats going on down there as it's been apparent from time to time and embarassed me. I don't even need to be fully hard for the leaking to start. I used to hate how it made stains on my underwear/pants, now I don't care.
I'm always amused when, after I've been somewhat aroused, I skin back my foreskin to piss and it's completely full of precum. If it's really bad, there'll be a spot on my leg where it was hanging, and possibly a stringer. I've stood at the urinal wishing for some toilet paper a few times.