Some questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by siempie, Nov 2, 2009.

1. siempie

siempie Member

Been jelqing for 3 weeks now.

And no i'm not here to say I dont have any results yet, ofcourse I don't.

I'm here for something else.

I wonder if there are people out there who could tell me (or show me) how their penis looks after jelqing for a while and had results. I saw a picture on a post here (can't find it anymore) from a guy who did jelq for some time who had results. But his penis seemed somewhat deformed, it was really weird. I dont know if that was normal for him or if jelqing caused that. It did get bigger though.

Cause if jelqing makes my penis look like a nuclear power plant thing I will reconsider this technique.

Also I'm just wondering if im doing the exorcize correctly. It's pretty hard to make sure from just text.

After warming up. I Jelq by placing my right hand at the base of my penis and put my thumb and index finger around it and squeeze a bit, then keep squeezing while stroking upwards. When I have reached the head I do the same with my left hand. I read about backwards pulling or something, meaning you do the same thing except your hand is twisted around I think. Is this better?

After 100 jelqs, I just pull my penis (erect) to the left side for 30 seconds then right, down, up and to the front. Then I kinda grind it around while pulling.

Then some jiggling and I'm done.

Am I exorcizing correctly? Could I do anything to increase the exorcize?

If it's really not understandable I'm thinking of posting a vid of my exorcize so someone can coach me. Although I'd rather not post a vid.

ok that's it for now :)

2. gtocrzy

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    sounds like you're doing it right.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Doing only jelqs may cause some superficial imbalances (usually termed the "baseball bat effect"). That's why you usually do them in combination with other exercises.

You'll find pics of men that have used jelqing (as well as other exercises) to change their penis sizes here: http://www.lpsg.org/116793-penis-enlargement-proof-pics.html

4. siempie

siempie Member

I looked over at thunders place and those pics are really inspiring. I read some of their logs too. Seems like i'm being a bit too easy about it. Should exorcize longer.

Quick questions. Should I pay attentions to something since im uncircumsized? When I jelq my skin flops over my head, should I continue the jelq untill the end of the head?

And what stretch technique is best? Just tuggin' it to all angles for a while, or?

Does masturbation after workout interfere with results?

Would a hot hand cloth wrapped around my penis for 5 min without reheating be a good enough warm up?

Will make some pictures soon and post gains here :) Thanks in advance!

#4 siempie, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  5. siempie

siempie Member

6. Korky:Poke:

Korky:Poke: New Member

I've had great gains when I haven't masturbated on pe-days. During one cycle (5 weeks), I masturbated after every workout - and I didn't grow a anything.

So. I would say: don't wank:)

Stop jelqing at the base of your head - don't jelq past that point.

The best stretching excersise would probably be the Tension stretch for stretching the ligaments, and the V stretch for expanding the tunica.

7. siempie

siempie Member

So to be precise, I should jelq from my pubic bone and stop at like 1 cm under my head?

What purpose does thishave? Wont that part not grow then? Wouldn't I get much more girth overal with a tiny head in comparison ? XD

I literally jelq till I hit my head and sometimes a little bit over it.

I will read some more on those techniques you mentioned, thanks :)

8. Korky:Poke:

Korky:Poke: New Member

Yes, jelq till you hit the head, then stop. That is what I meant:)

There are other excerzises that works your head.

9. siempie

siempie Member

What are those exorcizes? Cause I want my head to be as big as my shaft, as it is now. Also I have a slight curve to the left. Will pulling it to the right from the point it curves also adjust this over time?

10. Big Al

Gold Member

Don't make the mistake of sacrificing quality for volume. Stick with your routine and add reps/intensity slowly at your own pace. You'll make better gains that way and you're more likely to remain injury free too.

It shouldn't as long as you aren't abusing yourself.

That should do as long as the cloth retains heat.

11. siempie

siempie Member

Alright thanks for the answers :)

Ofcourse I won't overdo it and go jelqrage on my manhood. But as I understood it my penis should feel "worked" after the exorcizes. I did not have that feeling at all so far. Yesterday I jelqed for 15 minutes with some increase in the strength of my grip, but not with a huge power. After that I pulled it for 15 minutes to all directions.

It felt much more worked out. I can tell, I have worked out in a gym for 3 years and I could recognize the fatique feeling I used to have. Except now it was in my penis.

I will use this same thread if anything comes up.

Thanks for the great support and for giving me some hope my penis problems can be resolved :)

If u can please answer some of the questions that havent been answered yet as I am still somewhat uncertain. :)

I mean the question about the curve and my uncircumsized cock.

Thanks

12. siempie

siempie Member

I am concerned about the piece of skin I push up over my head when I jelq upwards. If I stop at the head that piece of skin is not getting jelked. Might that cause deformations or is the "underskin" the piece that matters, if that makes any sense.

13. Ionto

Ionto New Member

If it's a congenital curve, you probably have it for good. But don't worry. It doesn't affect your performance.

14. siempie

siempie Member

Yes I'm having no trouble with it. It would just be for esthetic reasons. I'm not sure what kind of curve you mean. I'll try and describe it.

My penis arcs a little bit downwards and about halfway it bends to the left a bit and is just a tiny bit twisted.

15. siempie

siempie Member

So when I jelq, I make the OK sign and place it on my dick with the thumb on top, or should the thumb be at the downside of my penis?

I do 100 jelqs per workout and 3 times 10 second erect stretches for every direction (middle down up left right)

What is better, 2 workouts on a workout day then rest day then again 2 workouts OR 2 days of 1 workout per day and 1 day of rest?

my starting length is 17 cm (~6.8 Inch) Bone pressed is 18.5 cm(7.4 inch)
    my girth right under my head is 11 cm (~4.2 inch) and in the middle its 11.5cm (~4.4inch)

after weeks I have only grown 0.1 cm girth right under the head, which is fine :)

Still hoping for the quick inch.

My goals are 20 cm (~8inch) not bone pressed and 15 CM (~6inch) in girth.

As soon as I get my hands on a decent camera I'll upload pictures.

Please answer my questions again :) still somewhat insecure if im doing all that I can for now and doing it the right way.

cheers

#15 siempie, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  16. Big Al

Gold Member

There's a section for dealing with curvature here.

17. Big Al

Gold Member

Remember to retract your foreskin before for stretching exercises and use a good thick lube for your jelqs. That should ensure that you don't snag any skin.

18. Big Al

Gold Member

Don't overthink this issue- if you follow the beginner's course as outlined you should get good results. Once you have some experience under your belt you can experiment with different grips and techniques.

19. siempie

siempie Member

Alright I'll do that.

Thanks again :)

So as long as I use good lube. My foreskin can be over the glans while jelqing? I've been doing dry jelqs so I'll get some lube :)

20. Big Al

Gold Member

Yes, but you should still make an effort to retract your foreskin if possible. Dry jelqs tend to stretch the foreskins of uncircumcised men.

Draft saved Draft deleted