Some questions

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah ok. You mean stretching in a bad way I think? Not growth but...uglyness.

the thing is, when I keep my foreskin retracted with 1 hand, and jelq with the other. That hurts. It is very unpleasant. (Maybe I should stop dry lelqing huh?) My foreskins is very loose, I have no trouble pulling it back and when flaccid its usually not over my glans anyway.
So when I pull it back, before I've completed the first jelq it's already over the glans again.

the only way when foreskins doesn't flop over the glans is when I jelq reeaally soft. But I think it's too soft to have any growth effect.

I guess I'm gonna get the stretched foreskin :<

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah ok. You mean stretching in a bad way I think? Not growth but...uglyness.

the thing is, when I keep my foreskin retracted with 1 hand, and jelq with the other. That hurts. It is very unpleasant. (Maybe I should stop dry lelqing huh?) My foreskins is very loose, I have no trouble pulling it back and when flaccid its usually not over my glans anyway.
So when I pull it back, before I've completed the first jelq it's already over the glans again.

the only way when foreskins doesn't flop over the glans is when I jelq reeaally soft. But I think it's too soft to have any growth effect.

I guess I'm gonna get the stretched foreskin :<

If you jelq with lots of thick lube and retract any excess skin you should be able to jelq without any issues.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got some Niveau creme. Worked good, the foreskin didnt flop over the glans as much :)

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't measure before I asked that.

I was just maybe a bit over concerned. I didn't want to put time into exorcizes that I wasn't doing correctly.

Apparently I was :D

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No not an inch. I gained 1 cm. Thats about 0.4 "

It's quite possible I measured sloppy the first time. Although it has grown for sure because I could not get to 18cm at all at first.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Indeed, I was just checking my post to see where you got the 1"

"I had 16,8 cm in erect BP length (6.6")
and 11.5 cm girth (4.6")

After one month my erect BP length is 18cm(7.4")
and 11.7 cm girth (4.7")"

I have mistaken in the calculations here.

16.8 cm = 6.7"
18 cm = 7.2"

I'm sorry for this. In my joy I must have had some brain malfunction.

10" = 25 cm

cheers :)

raiderguy956

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a concern, I have been doing some jelqs and kegels for two weeks now and I have had harder erections since i started, which i like. My questions is, my penis head feels a bit sore after i finish doing this exercises and I also have a tickeling sensation, is this normal or am i over doing it. Also I have been peeing more often and I also feel my balls a bit sore. Whats going on, is this normal for beginners or am I doing something wrong....Need advise

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a concern, I have been doing some jelqs and kegels for two weeks now and I have had harder erections since i started, which i like. My questions is, my penis head feels a bit sore after i finish doing this exercises and I also have a tickeling sensation, is this normal or am i over doing it. Also I have been peeing more often and I also feel my balls a bit sore. Whats going on, is this normal for beginners or am I doing something wrong....Need advise

You might just be pulling and kegeling too hard. With PE soreness isn't the goal.

The symptoms you describe are likely due to an overworked PC. What is your kegel routine like?

raiderguy956

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for the advise, i will try to calm down a bit more. I think im jelqing i bit to hard and my kegel routine is about 200 a day. Is that alot or am i doing ok. Or what do you suggest what should be my jelqing and kegel routine, im a beginner. please advise me some more. thanks