some questions..

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Zweizergain, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Zweizergain

Zweizergain Member

my first topic here, yay me
    anyways i got some questions out of curiosity, hope this is the right place to post them

1) for all you guys out there with huge dicks, have you ever intentionally gotten hard in public, to see if people notice?

2)this is kinda for guys and girls, where is the most dangerous place you have masturbated? (ex. high risk of getting caught, etc)

3)again for guys and girls, dont take offense to this or anything
    , not trying to sound like a wierdo or something but:
    for those of you guys with huge cocks, or girls with huge boobs, did your parents ever say anything about how big you are? if they ever noticed? lol odd question i know

and 4)has anyone ever masturbated in public? (kinda branches off #2)

sorry for all the questions, just the kinda stuff i wonder xD
    answer whichever apply to you

2. Zweizergain

Zweizergain Member

anyone at all? xD i know its alot to ask, you dont have to answer all of them if you dun wanna

3. chill4d

chill4d New Member

I'll try a few...

1) while i dont consider myself as huge, others have said it. And one time I was so very horny after a very very long boring plane flight I wanted to just grab my junk as soon as I could. I got very hard in the airport bathroom, intentionally or not I'm not sure but walking around afterwards I got a few looks.

2) the most dangerous place...hm. There was this one time skinny dipping in a strangers pool..and well. I'd rather not say much more :)

3) not my parents but I was at a relatives house changing out of my swim suit and the bathroom was taken for the same reason. So I decided I could be fast and just stripped off in the bedroom and as I grabbed for my boxers I heard the bathroom door opening. I quickly yanked my underwear up as my cousin walked in and realized my cock didn't get inside them but was hanging out the top! He knew what i was TRYING to do and laughed it off, but only after commenting it was the largest he'd seen! It was awkward but as I said we just laughed later.

4) jacked in public? Well I once had a go in a public woods behind my old house. I walked way into the woods and got completely naked just to see what it felt like. :) it was exhilarating and being the horny 15 year old i was...i had a go at myself and shot my load into a little creek. :)
    (it was later I learned how CLOSE i was to a very major road! hah)

4. Zweizergain

Zweizergain Member

yay someone answered, thats cool :p, ill post my own, when some other people post, hopefully more will

5. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah totally have gotten hard in public usually to get someones attention. mostly with this cute little blond that was my gym partner in school or people I work with.

Ive gotten off in public hottubs and parking lots or either peoples houses

My aunt was a social worker and one day she brought home a bunch of boxes of condoms that would expire in the next couple months and was like we have tons of these and I'd rather no you guys are safe she passed her sons a couple boxes and than handed me the ones label magnum, and large. her one son was like hey wait and than stopped. I was like I see... and slunk away secretly laughing. I was looking for shorts when i was shopping with my mom and i was looking at shorts. I picked up pair and she said oh those are nice than she said no those legs are to short can't have you hanging out. I was a little stunned and shuttered. i was done shopping

6. Zweizergain

Zweizergain Member

xD yea, i just always wondered what parents thought if they found out their kids are much more well endowed than they are(like what a father thinks if he finds out his sons dick is bigger than his own, or a mother finds out her daughters tits are bigger than her own) an odd thing to wonder, but, its nice to think about sometimes xD

7. Zweizergain

Zweizergain Member

there must be others, come on people x-x post your stories lol

8. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

1) Yupp

2) Probably on an aeroplane to Moscow under a coat. There was super hot Russian girl sat on my row.:wink:

3)?? No.

4) Probs same as number 2...

9. Zweizergain

Zweizergain Member

try to be more descriptive too, we need details xD

10. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    who hasnt jacked off in public, well outside anyway...?

11. Zweizergain

Zweizergain Member

lol i know, but i dont mean your backyard or some secluded part of your front yard, i mean in a place where you might get caught or things like that, and besides the bathroom lol, anyways, heres some of mine

1)ive been hard in public before, though by accident lol but i didnt care really, it felt nice

2)theres 3 major places ive done it, School bus, while sitting next to someone, id pull it out infront of him and jerk it off. second, in the classroom, i was sitting at a table with a teacher, and there was a student sitting across from me on the floor, so he could see under the table, i dont know if he noticed, but i pulled it out there and jerked and cummed on the floor. third, walking home from school, id pull it out and jerk it off while i walked home, cars would pass by, and id be walking infront of peoples houses, no one seemed to notice lol, but the risk made it feel all the more better

3)unfortunately im not enormous, so i dont have any experiences to put here

4)and i guess i answered this one in Q#2 lol

those are my stories :p

12. CBS1

CBS1 New Member

Albums:
    I jerk off once in parked in a gas station watching this gorgeous guy fixing the gas pump he was so tasteful that I could not hold my self, once I was about to leave I realized that was a camera in a light post near me, but i guess it wasn't working.

13. Zweizergain

Zweizergain Member

keep postin ppls xD

14. Zweizergain

Zweizergain Member

come on peoples, there must be more

Draft saved Draft deleted