Some Reasons to Start Size Cultivation, from a lady in the know

angelica_astarte

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys... as a woman, I have incorporate penis enlargment/jelqing into lovemaking routines many times before, and I get off on it just as much as my lovers do. These practices are very common in Arab countries and there's no reason they shouldn't be practiced more often here... the ultimate result is a tremendous expansion in a woman's capacity for pleasure. Please message me on Yahoo if you want to discuss any of my theories, even if you disagree ;-)

Seven Reasons to Start Size Cultivation Today (And Four Reasons Not To)

(1) Invest in Your Future: If you're age 12-18, you probably already play with yourself at least 30 minutes each day. Devote that 30 minutes to size cultivation and wonderful things might happen.

(2) Availability: PE techniques and real-time advice are available here on LPSG and at other websites like Thundersplace.com. Through these sites, you might find some nifty, inexpensive contraptions to speed your growth process right along.

(3) Earlier Start, Larger Potential: Guys who start serious size cultivation just as they enter puberty (12 or 13) report massive initial gains... when the penis is already in "grow mode," it responds best to PE techniques. I have met many guys online and in person who started PE in puberty and easily reached the 9-10" range before they graduated high school.

(3) Size Doesn't Matter: Some guys might say, "I'm already average or above average in size... why should I worry about cultivation?" Even if your dick is pretty big already, you can use PE to focus on developing the density and hardness of your erection, as well as your own staying power. Certain sexual attributes that come easily in puberty diminish in your 20's and 30's without the added help of PE.

(4) Alpha Wolf Status: Walk around the lockerroom with confidence, knowing you can give women pleasure they've only dreamed of. You will exude this confidence in every aspect of your life, and women will be drawn to it like flies to honey. Rumor mills start easily, and most girls will know about you by reputation before you ever meet them.

(5) The Epicenter: Though most women hate cervical stimulation at first, if they are willing to push through the pain and acquire a taste for deep stimulation, they may discover the indescribable bliss of the full-body "epicenter orgasm." Though each woman's body is different, in my experience 8 or more inches are in necessary to do the trick.

(6) Female Ejaculation: You've seen the videos... yes, it feels as amazing as it looks! Girth is the key here: consistent, firm pressure against the G-spot. Guys with average girth will have better luck triggering G-spot orgasms with their tongue or fingers. (In surveys, 70% of orgasmic women do not orgasm during intercourse... they can only get there through oral or manual stimulation of the clitoris.)

(7) The "Blended" Orgasm: Only a sufficiently long, girthy guy can trigger orgasms of the clitoris, G-spot, and epicenter simultaneously. Also known as the Holy Trinity, after which most girls will lose consciousness for a while.

Four Reasons *Not* to Start Size Cultivation

(1) Alpha Wolf Status: It's a downside, too? Many larger guys report having problems forming lasting friendships with other guys, especially during the high school years. I suspect this is because of jealousy and teasing issues.

(2.) The Ouch Factor: If you date girls your age, chances are any kind of intercourse is going to be painful for them. Some girls may turn you down flat. This problem improves considerably as you start to date older women, however.

(3) The Stalker: Take this as a problem or advantage, but being able to give a women "the best sex she's ever had" gives you a certain status and responsibility, especially during periods of breakup and relationship. Well-endowed, skillful lovers almost always have a black book full of girls who crave that occasional "reminder" of what they're missing.

(4) The Cuckold Phenomenon: Sooner or later, most hung guys have a guy friend who wants the them to fuck his girlfriend or wife. Guys are probably even more fascinated by size than girls are, and many guys would love just to see how their girl reponds to a deep, hard fuck. A lot of hung guys get off on these scenarios, but it is very hit or miss in terms of having a desirable outcome.

Bearing in mind this is just my perspective, I hope you guys will take some or all this advice to heart.
xoxo,
Angelica ;-)

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fun stuff. I have always doubted the effectiveness of PE in general. Sure I would like to be bigger, but I love my cock just the way it is and wouldn't want to risk doing any damage to it. From a strictly mechanical point of view, I believe that achieving an extra inch or even two in length is possible; however, an increase in girth would likely sacrifice hardness, in my opinion.

Regardless of my opinions, reading your thoughts on this subject is arousing, to say the least. I'd love to hear more about your PE experiences, sexual fantasies, desires...the weather...what about I naughty story?

Enjoy your stay here. For the record, I am 19 years past your age range and 1/2" under your minimum size limit. Too bad for me - you seem like a lot of fun.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fun stuff. I have always doubted the effectiveness of PE in general. Sure I would like to be bigger, but I love my cock just the way it is and wouldn't want to risk doing any damage to it. From a strictly mechanical point of view, I believe that achieving an extra inch or even two in length is possible; however, an increase in girth would likely sacrifice hardness, in my opinion.

Regardless of my opinions, reading your thoughts on this subject is arousing, to say the least. I'd love to hear more about your PE experiences, sexual fantasies, desires...the weather...what about I naughty story?

Enjoy your stay here. For the record, I am 19 years past your age range and 1/2" under your minimum size limit. Too bad for me - you seem like a lot of fun.

If you approach PE sensibly and do your stamina work, you'll only improve your hardness.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys... as a woman, I have incorporate penis enlargment/jelqing into lovemaking routines many times before, and I get off on it just as much as my lovers do. These practices are very common in Arab countries and there's no reason they shouldn't be practiced more often here... the ultimate result is a tremendous expansion in a woman's capacity for pleasure. Please message me on Yahoo if you want to discuss any of my theories, even if you disagree ;-)

(1) Invest in Your Future: If you're age 12-18, you probably already play with yourself at least 30 minutes each day. Devote that 30 minutes to size cultivation and wonderful things might happen.

(2) Availability: PE techniques and real-time advice are available here on LPSG and at other websites like Thundersplace.com. Through these sites, you might find some nifty, inexpensive contraptions to speed your growth process right along.

(3) Earlier Start, Larger Potential: Guys who start serious size cultivation just as they enter puberty (12 or 13) report massive initial gains... when the penis is already in "grow mode," it responds best to PE techniques. I have met many guys online and in person who started PE in puberty and easily reached the 9-10" range before they graduated high school.

(3) Size Doesn't Matter: Some guys might say, "I'm already average or above average in size... why should I worry about cultivation?" Even if your dick is pretty big already, you can use PE to focus on developing the density and hardness of your erection, as well as your own staying power. Certain sexual attributes that come easily in puberty diminish in your 20's and 30's without the added help of PE.

(4) Alpha Wolf Status: Walk around the lockerroom with confidence, knowing you can give women pleasure they've only dreamed of. You will exude this confidence in every aspect of your life, and women will be drawn to it like flies to honey. Rumor mills start easily, and most girls will know about you by reputation before you ever meet them.

(5) The Epicenter: Though most women hate cervical stimulation at first, if they are willing to push through the pain and acquire a taste for deep stimulation, they may discover the indescribable bliss of the full-body "epicenter orgasm." Though each woman's body is different, in my experience 8 or more inches are in necessary to do the trick.

(6) Female Ejaculation: You've seen the videos... yes, it feels as amazing as it looks! Girth is the key here: consistent, firm pressure against the G-spot. Guys with average girth will have better luck triggering G-spot orgasms with their tongue or fingers. (In surveys, 70% of orgasmic women do not orgasm during intercourse... they can only get there through oral or manual stimulation of the clitoris.)

(7) The "Blended" Orgasm: Only a sufficiently long, girthy guy can trigger orgasms of the clitoris, G-spot, and epicenter simultaneously. Also known as the Holy Trinity, after which most girls will lose consciousness for a while.

(1) Alpha Wolf Status: It's a downside, too? Many larger guys report having problems forming lasting friendships with other guys, especially during the high school years. I suspect this is because of jealousy and teasing issues.

(2.) The Ouch Factor: If you date girls your age, chances are any kind of intercourse is going to be painful for them. Some girls may turn you down flat. This problem improves considerably as you start to date older women, however.

(3) The Stalker: Take this as a problem or advantage, but being able to give a women "the best sex she's ever had" gives you a certain status and responsibility, especially during periods of breakup and relationship. Well-endowed, skillful lovers almost always have a black book full of girls who crave that occasional "reminder" of what they're missing.

(4) The Cuckold Phenomenon: Sooner or later, most hung guys have a guy friend who wants the them to fuck his girlfriend or wife. Guys are probably even more fascinated by size than girls are, and many guys would love just to see how their girl reponds to a deep, hard fuck. A lot of hung guys get off on these scenarios, but it is very hit or miss in terms of having a desirable outcome.

Bearing in mind this is just my perspective, I hope you guys will take some or all this advice to heart.
xoxo,
Angelica ;-)

Thanks for the advice :smile: It's great to get a female perspective on the subject of PE.

just8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting post.
Are you sure you are really a girl? Is it really true you've met "many" guys in the 9"-10" range? I find this rather hard to believe.
How is it that a "girl" like yourself knows so much about something as arcane as PE?
I think you must be pulling more than our legs.

xoxo,
Angelica ;-)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al, why dont you have pictures to see what you ve gained?

For me, it's a personal and professional choice (I have other business endeavors besides PE) for me to not have nude images of myself on the internet.

I do have an FAQ page that may interest you though: FAQs about Big Al - PE Forums- Penis enlargement and male enhancement

There are plenty of measurement pics of PE gains from other members both here and on the other PE forums to show the effectiveness of PE.

angelica_astarte

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
PE is not as arcane in other cultures as it is here in the land of the Protestant ethic... I have traveled extensively in Morocco and PE is a huge part of the underground sex trade there. For many young Muslim couples, PE is part of the woman's responsibility to her husband, like doing the dishes. As a girl who gets off on dom-sub scenes, I've found PE to be a lovely addition to several relationships. True, most of the 9-10" guys I've met were online.

I'm just trying to do some favors here for the Divine Sisterhood of the Capacious Vagina... cut a girl some slack. Don't y'all know how to pay it forward?

xoxo,
Angelica

Interesting post.
Are you sure you are really a girl? Is it really true you've met "many" guys in the 9"-10" range? I find this rather hard to believe.
How is it that a "girl" like yourself knows so much about something as arcane as PE?
I think you must be pulling more than our legs.

angelica_astarte

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always happy to arouse... yes, I have half a dozen stories percolating on my hard drive in various states of completion... some are fantasy, others are reality with the tiniest embellishments. I'll see what I can do ;-)

[Regardless of my opinions, reading your thoughts on this subject is arousing, to say the least. I'd love to hear more about your PE experiences, sexual fantasies, desires...the weather...what about I naughty story?

Enjoy your stay here. For the record, I am 19 years past your age range and 1/2" under your minimum size limit. Too bad for me - you seem like a lot of fun.[/quote]

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real, fake, embellished...I don't care. I still want to hear a story. I'll just sit quietly over here in the corner and be good. OK, I'm ready...

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doesn't betterman offer a premium service for a price? there's plenty there for free, but they'll be glad to sell, i'm sure.

Yes- with the Premium service you get access to advanced routines and exclusive consultation services. It's essentially a personal training service for PE.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I engage in PE, partly because as you say, most guys are gonna spend a 1/2 hour fiddling with their cocks anyway. so I made my fat cock even fatter. the wife noticed and liked, and I have gotten a little thicker since. overall, from PE I am about an inch longer than I was, and now, 1 1/2 thicker, closing in on 7" girth at base.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I engage in PE, partly because as you say, most guys are gonna spend a 1/2 hour fiddling with their cocks anyway. so I made my fat cock even fatter. the wife noticed and liked, and I have gotten a little thicker since. overall, from PE I am about an inch longer than I was, and now, 1 1/2 thicker, closing in on 7" girth at base.

A 1 1/2 inch girth gain is a huge gain- congratulations :)

teliasonera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Angelica i've looked at ur gallery...ur so beautiful
very nice post..
From PE'ing i gain 1 inch from 6 to 7 inch..not exactly my goal which is 8..
but the good thing is like you mention in no.3..i have more hardness and staying power and thats why i regularly PE until now.
Hope to reach my goal this year..:)