Some Reasons to Start Size Cultivation, from a lady in the know

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hrm, I own a good quality pump and do plan to start Jelq'ing as well. The only concern I have is TIME. 30 minutes is fine. 45, heck even an hour is fine! But if you look at most of the hard core/long term pumpers they can pump for hours a day lol. Umm...who has hours a day to pump? yikes...I'd be living on the street in no time :p

Only reason I bring up pumping and time rather than staying on focus and PE/Jelq is that most places I read say the Best routines usually incorporate both pump and PE routines.

billybulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This super hot cougar will no doubt in the next month point out a device that she has seen work......

This, my friends, will turn into an ad.

If she is real, post a verification pic...if not...GO AWAY

heatherchika

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whether she's "real" or not, I love this girl's attitude . . . she has some great ideas and seems very liberated to me. Thanks for posting, Angelica ;-)

xox,
heather

B_ZACKD89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether she's "real" or not, I love this girl's attitude . . . she has some great ideas and seems very liberated to me. Thanks for posting

I agree. This post inspired me to begin PE! As you can tell by viewing the older pictures in my gallery and comparing them to the new, I have already made great gains. Thanks for the inspiration, I love my cock even more now!

David187

1st Like
Media
Speaking from experience, Reason #2 (The Ouch Factor) is actually the most important, if you're already of decent size. If one was average sized and wanted to get bigger, that's one thing, but if you're already large you're probably just going to increase pain by going any bigger. Sure, a few may be able to tolerate (and enjoy) it, but you're going to decrease your market overall. Your ego may increase, but I'd rather not leave my girl sore for days.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The "ouch factor" is a misnomer ... I've observed more of a "WOW" factor. Enjoy the the gradual additional lubricating sensation felt with cautious insertion, while your partner's vagina stretches to accommodate your penis. Let your partner command the deep thrusting activity. Some partners have described the sensation being maintained throughout the following day. Use the technique to your advantage instead of the size.