some say gay=unnatural

Even with questions on how the commanments were created, scientifically homosexuals are failed humans.

Yikes. Dunno if you could consider Alexander the Great, Aristotle, Socrates, Da Vinci, Tchaikovsky, Keynes to be failed humans.

Many gays have/do contribute hugely to society. I guess it depends how you quantify success. Are you saying that childless heterosexuals are failed humans too?

Whether homosexuality is natural or unnatural hardly matters. It is what it is. If we question the purpose of homosexuals being attracted to the same gender, then we should also be questioning the purpose of any and all attractions. Why be attracted to short, or fat, or light-skinned people, when surely, the genes of the opposite would be best for our offspring?

I'm sure other attractions have much to do with psychological reasons, but I do believe lots of it has to do with physiological reasons as well.

I don't think homosexuality is anymore threatening than natural disasters. It's the way of the world.

Good, thoughtful post, dude. :smile:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that the very advance of gay culture is a great sign that it is a natural way of life otherwise there would be a valid explanation as to why it is wrong and a workable solution to stop it (without being nazi for any wiseguys) and also i think that too many have un-natural confused with irregular. Irregular things are not unnatural just less common.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Any animal that does not breed and procreate is unnatural. .

What dolfette meant was:

ahhh...so bees are unnatural. and ants. and wolves too.

what an interesting dictionary you read!

because worker bees live and die without ever breeding.

i'll let the scientists know you've redefined nature for them.
this is ground breaking stuff!

Read your own post then try and write a correct reply.

dolfette's reply was correct.:up:

Incocknito you got--->:eek:wned:

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Isn't it nice to know that in a group of people with a common interest and a desire to help and share interest that we can still find bigoted homophobia so alive and well.

It always comes back to a "chosen" lifestyle versus a "genetic predetermination" over which we have no control.

The fact is that there are animals that are 100% gay. A neighbor had a female dog that had no interest in male dogs even when in heat. She the female sought out other females and would take a male role humping the other female dog even without the right equipment. She never "chose" to offer herself to a male dog.

People with this belief system are entitled to it, but the problem is that they try and promote descrimination, deny basic rights of inheritance, deny property rights, deny insurance coverage, and the list is endless.

Yet as they all talk out of the other side of their mouths they preach that they do not dislike people of homosexual orientation. Can't we make the assumption that if you try and create descrimination against an individual and take away their basic rights as a human being you are not exactly a candidate that is one of tolerance and kindness.

Many people who are members of this site are also of the descriminated orientation and some of those have had negative experiences and faced the descrimination this kind of belief system fosters.

I hope that we can begin to see this for what it really is.

pedercic99

Admired Member
Media
Yikes. Dunno if you could consider Alexander the Great, Aristotle, Socrates, Da Vinci, Tchaikovsky, Keynes to be failed humans.

Many gays have/do contribute hugely to society. I guess it depends how you quantify success. Are you saying that childless heterosexuals are failed humans too?

Good point but I wonder how many of them he has heard of...

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
homosexuality is seen in other animals.
so perhaps homosexuality was nature's way of providing a group with non-breeding adults...which would mean homosexuality is completely natural. QUOTE]

Whatever Nature's "purpose" might be, same-gender attraction occurs in all animals (a category to which humans obviously belong)...and has done so as far back as can be traced. It occurs spontaneously in nature--thus by definition it is "natural." ---(It comes as naturally to me as opposite-gender attraction does to "straights." It was a given, as far back in the dim mists of earliest childhood as I can remember...no choice of any kind or degree whatsoever.)

Except to unnaturally virulent homophobes, it is "unnatural" only in that it does not pair male/female genitals (obviously structured by nature to fit together) for the production of offspring. But as Dolfette speculates, it is quite possible that nature has different purposes in mind for different types...purposes that we have yet to fathom. Either that or Mother Nature is one big f**k-up.....

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People who see homosexuality as unnatural are usually religious people.

I would say pseudoreligious..... They are only too ready (eager?) to ignore such injunctions as "Love Thy Neighbor" and "Do Unto Others...," for example--not to mention basic human decency................

Last edited:

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dolfette rocks the free world! I agree with every one of her posts on this thread.

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
Gay Term used to be known as "Happy", but in 1900s people attached the term to Homosexuality.

The same thing with Christianity, The Term never existed in the times of Jesus Christ, If we have a chance to meet Jesus Christ in the hereafter, and ask him what his religion is, I do not expect him to say: "I am a Christian" or "I belong to the Catholic Church", but I do expect him to say: "My Religion is the total submission to God's will".

The Bible is indeed the work of Man, People are the ones who created Christianity.

Worshipping a God, who was circumcised when he was 8 days old.

Worshipping a dead God.

Can I convert my self to %100 Gay? Any advice?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay Term used to be known as "Happy", but in 1900s people attached the term to Homosexuality.

The same thing with Christianity, The Term never existed in the times of Jesus Christ, If we have a chance to meet Jesus Christ in the hereafter, and ask him what his religion is, I do not expect him to say: "I am a Christian" or "I belong to the Catholic Church", but I do expect him to say: "My Religion is the total submission to God's will".

The Bible is indeed the work of Man, People are the ones who created Christianity.

Worshipping a God, who was circumcised when he was 8 days old.

Worshipping a dead God.

Can I convert my self to %100 Gay? Any advice?
Jesus was a jew.

Eating about a tonne of Skittles should do the trick.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
However, according to the dictionary, homosexuality is not natural.

The dictionary?!?!? You've got to be kidding...!!!

(Please cite for our edification the publisher and edition of your dictionary that defines "homosexuality" as "not natural".....)

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The 3 semetic religions see Homosexuality as a work of Devil.

Homosexuality is a natural way to reduce the overpopulation,

I can see that Adam and Eve is mentioned in the Holy books of God, not Adam and Steve :p

I have nothing against the Gays, besides I have some gay friends,

(1) Why not refer to other religions which do not see it "as a work of the Devil"? What makes "the three Semitic religions" any more important than any of the other superstitions called "religion"? Religions are systems created by human beings--some to better mankind's lot, some to keep control in the hands of a few.

(2) If "homosexuality is a natural way to reduce overpopulation," how can it then be "unnatural"...? Too, if you admit that there is indeed overpopulation, why would you think that God desires to keep increasing the number of people, thereby increasing the woes and miseries brought on by it...?

(3) "Adam and Steve" (or Yves) may have been mildly humorous (though a total non sequitur) at one time, but they're by now a tired, superannuated cliche.....

(4) Yep, and some of my best friends are straight, too. --But in my case, that really IS true.....

Last edited:

Cockzilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it is by natural act that a human is born, and that human is born homosexual, how can that human be considered unnatural? If love is a natural feeling, how can the natural act of loving another naturally created being be considered unnatural?

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
If it is by natural act that a human is born, and that human is born homosexual, how can that human be considered unnatural? If love is a natural feeling, how can the natural act of loving another naturally created being be considered unnatural?

If it is by natural act that a human is born, and that human is born without hands and legs, how can that human be considered unnatural? If love is a natural feeling, how can the natural act of loving another naturally created being be considered unnatural?

Some sense please....