Some seriously large amateur cocks

Fake or or, I don't mind. Nice pictures I stumpled upon at some photoblog.
First with the girls. Drop a line here if you like more.

Ummm, the 1st jpeg pic in this one has been discussed before, and it's been revealed to be a primitive photoshop trick. The guy called "Butch" is significantly less endowed than you realize. The rest are all good.
 
The 2nd pic of the last lot is jonah falcon , I'm pretty sure. I remember seeing the vid from which it's taken a few years ago. Don't think he's amateur

the second pic (lpsg_28) is from a movie with johnny dark/johnny hung and venus lopez.

Venus meets johnny hung - XVIDEOS.COM

go to 6:25.

i don't think anyone has EVER seen jonah falcon's penis hard... the only time he showed it on video was on that awkward dutch talk show interview where he was fully soft. impressive, no doubt, but hardly proof of "13 inches" or whatever he claims.
 
ok, I admit, not all of those were amateur ... but large. The largest one is the first one in this post, unfortunately soft and without a girl ...
 

Attachments

The 2nd pic of the last lot is jonah falcon , I'm pretty sure. I remember seeing the vid from which it's taken a few years ago. Don't think he's amateur

I don't think this one is Jonah Falcon. There's no foreskin in that image and Jonah mentioned in an interview that his foreskin is large enough to engulf a doorknob.

Anyhow, it is still a very large cock.
 
I don't think this one is Jonah Falcon. There's no foreskin in that image and Jonah mentioned in an interview that his foreskin is large enough to engulf a doorknob.

Anyhow, it is still a very large cock.

It isn't Johan - first of all Johan has a tiny dick (as shown on dutch tv) - secondly, this cock is from a video clip which has been posted in a lot threads here - usually along the lines of tiny asian girl against monstercock... from some porn flick