some weird guy was stalking me in work today

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it was around 2:30 or so. some guy came up to me and complimented my necklace, which didn't seem too bad. but then my co-worker pointed out that he was kinda following me. he came up to me and asked my name, and i gave it to him not fully thinking about it. then he asked what my last name was.

i was all "that's really none of the your business" and he kinda backed off defensively. he was then all "you seem to be a sharp, ambitious boy" i was like "uhm...ok?" he grabbed his crotch and he was all "i got a...job...for you" and i told him to get out of the store or we'd call the cops and say he was tresspassing.

why does this bullshit happen to me? why can't a cute girl come onto me that way? nah, but seriously...why does that kine shit happen to me?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a coincidence, today around 2:30 I complimented this cute Hawaiian kid and asked him his full name and grabbed my crotch.

Just kidding. It was wrong for the guy to do that. I would feel creeped out if a guy or girl did that to me in a retail store location while at work.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a coincidence, today around 2:30 I complimented this cute Hawaiian kid and asked him his full name and grabbed my crotch.

Just kidding. It was wrong for the guy to do that. I would feel creeped out if a guy or girl did that to me in a retail store location while at work.

When I did it to you last year at East of Eighth you said you liked it!:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it was around 2:30 or so. some guy came up to me and complimented my necklace, which didn't seem too bad. but then my co-worker pointed out that he was kinda following me. he came up to me and asked my name, and i gave it to him not fully thinking about it. then he asked what my last name was.

i was all "that's really none of the your business" and he kinda backed off defensively. he was then all "you seem to be a sharp, ambitious boy" i was like "uhm...ok?" he grabbed his crotch and he was all "i got a...job...for you" and i told him to get out of the store or we'd call the cops and say he was tresspassing.

why does this bullshit happen to me? why can't a cute girl come onto me that way? nah, but seriously...why does that kine shit happen to me?

1) That guy was way out of line!
2) You already know this but never give out your last name in a situation like that.
3) Read The Gift of Fear.
4) You are pretty cute, so I can understand someone staring at you; but that was creepy.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, cute as you are its amazing its not a daily occurrence. Trust me, If I worked with you, I would become so annoying unless you liked me. If you want no advances by a man then you should make that a point of the conversation. You should consider yourself lucky your still a good looking man and if you want a girl you'll get one.

Last edited:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

1) That guy was way out of line!
2) You already know this but never give out your last name in a situation like that.
3) Read The Gift of Fear.
4) You are pretty cute, so I can understand someone staring at you; but that was creepy.

of course i know. the boss at my old store (the one that came in after they transferred my first boss, who was the best boss ever!) made us display our first and last names on our nametags and registers. i told him that was fucked that and i would always put a sticker on my last name. he told me if kept it up, i'd be fired.

Dude, cute as you are its amazing its not a daily occurrence. Trust me, If I worked with you, I would become so annoying unless you liked me. If you want no advances by a man then you should make that a point of the conversation. You should consider yourself lucky your still a good looking man and if you want a girl you'll get one.

why would it be a daily occurance? i'm not cute haha. i don't mind guys flirting with me; in fact, i feel honored when guys flirt with me. but there's a difference between flirting and coming off the way that guy did. it seemed to me stalkerish. not so much that he was scopin me out in the store, but asking me my last name was way too far.

as for the girl thing, i've been tryin for get a girl. no one digs me =/

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
some kinda good news for a change....there's been this hooters girl that always hunts me down to say hi, yah? well, today i finally asked her for her name, but then i choked. grrr

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been there done that, once I had the hots for this dude that went to a boxing club I hung out at. One day sitting on the step outside the downtown post office I saw him walking down the street. I had never even spoken to him before but he caught me checking him out several times. He actually sat down next to me and I started having a bit of a panic attack, it was almost like something from a movie. He finally spoke and said something like "are you waiting for someone or what". When I went to answer him I couldn't even speak. Then he said and this I remember clearly, "you got something stuck in your throat" and all I could do was nod my head yes and turn red. We became friends eventually but never hooked up, we discussed it but it never happened.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i didn't choke like that. i wanted to be all "wanna hang out some time?" but i didn't know how to ask. i know i shoulda just come out and say it, but i couldn't. are my chances blown?

i think my confidence has been shattered =/ she was checking out up front, and i went there and i said "you're always goin outta your way to say hi to me, but i don't know your name!" and she told me her name, and i told her mine, and she bought her stuff from the front cashier.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You never know, I wouldn't give up but you don't want to appear to be a stalker either. Remember how it made you feel.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so what's the prob, u don't like hotwings? u should be eating like 3 meals a day over there.

and take an obnoxious bud with u, He'll make you look real good by comparison.

opportunity knocks dude, flag her down for more bleu cheese.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You never know, I wouldn't give up but you don't want to appear to be a stalker either. Remember how it made you feel.

i didn't intend to be all up in her grill askin her last name or anything haha. my plan is just to be all "wanna hang out sometime?" or is that not good? how should i go about it?

so what's the prob, u don't like hotwings? u should be eating like 3 meals a day over there.

and take an obnoxious bud with u, He'll make you look real good by comparison.

opportunity knocks dude, flag her down for more bleu cheese.

wait. what?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

you sure you weren't stoned and holed up in the men's lav staring at the mirror after an hour?!