some weird guy was stalking me in work today

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by surferboy, May 24, 2009.

1. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    it was around 2:30 or so. some guy came up to me and complimented my necklace, which didn't seem too bad. but then my co-worker pointed out that he was kinda following me. he came up to me and asked my name, and i gave it to him not fully thinking about it. then he asked what my last name was.

i was all "that's really none of the your business" and he kinda backed off defensively. he was then all "you seem to be a sharp, ambitious boy" i was like "uhm...ok?" he grabbed his crotch and he was all "i got a...job...for you" and i told him to get out of the store or we'd call the cops and say he was tresspassing.

why does this bullshit happen to me? why can't a cute girl come onto me that way? nah, but seriously...why does that kine shit happen to me?

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Be patient it will happen! But take a compliment however misguided it was!

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    that wasn't a compliment. that was just...creepy

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Misguided and wrong are the same thing in my book. I'm sorry you got skeeved out!

5. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Hmmm Maybe, he's seen your photos on here?

6. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

What a coincidence, today around 2:30 I complimented this cute Hawaiian kid and asked him his full name and grabbed my crotch.

Just kidding. It was wrong for the guy to do that. I would feel creeped out if a guy or girl did that to me in a retail store location while at work.

7. nudeyorker

Gold Member

When I did it to you last year at East of Eighth you said you liked it!:wink:

8. Principessa

Gold Member

1) That guy was way out of line!
    2) You already know this but never give out your last name in a situation like that.
    3) Read The Gift of Fear.
    4) You are pretty cute, so I can understand someone staring at you; but that was creepy.

9. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, cute as you are its amazing its not a daily occurrence. Trust me, If I worked with you, I would become so annoying unless you liked me. If you want no advances by a man then you should make that a point of the conversation. You should consider yourself lucky your still a good looking man and if you want a girl you'll get one.

#9 Deno, May 25, 2009
    Last edited: May 25, 2009
  10. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    of course i know. the boss at my old store (the one that came in after they transferred my first boss, who was the best boss ever!) made us display our first and last names on our nametags and registers. i told him that was fucked that and i would always put a sticker on my last name. he told me if kept it up, i'd be fired.

why would it be a daily occurance? i'm not cute haha. i don't mind guys flirting with me; in fact, i feel honored when guys flirt with me. but there's a difference between flirting and coming off the way that guy did. it seemed to me stalkerish. not so much that he was scopin me out in the store, but asking me my last name was way too far.

as for the girl thing, i've been tryin for get a girl. no one digs me =/

11. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's to bad surfer you seem a worthy catch

12. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i wish more peoples felt that way

13. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    some kinda good news for a change....there's been this hooters girl that always hunts me down to say hi, yah? well, today i finally asked her for her name, but then i choked. grrr

14. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Been there done that, once I had the hots for this dude that went to a boxing club I hung out at. One day sitting on the step outside the downtown post office I saw him walking down the street. I had never even spoken to him before but he caught me checking him out several times. He actually sat down next to me and I started having a bit of a panic attack, it was almost like something from a movie. He finally spoke and said something like "are you waiting for someone or what". When I went to answer him I couldn't even speak. Then he said and this I remember clearly, "you got something stuck in your throat" and all I could do was nod my head yes and turn red. We became friends eventually but never hooked up, we discussed it but it never happened.

15. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i didn't choke like that. i wanted to be all "wanna hang out some time?" but i didn't know how to ask. i know i shoulda just come out and say it, but i couldn't. are my chances blown?

i think my confidence has been shattered =/ she was checking out up front, and i went there and i said "you're always goin outta your way to say hi to me, but i don't know your name!" and she told me her name, and i told her mine, and she bought her stuff from the front cashier.

16. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    You never know, I wouldn't give up but you don't want to appear to be a stalker either. Remember how it made you feel.

17. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    so what's the prob, u don't like hotwings? u should be eating like 3 meals a day over there.

and take an obnoxious bud with u, He'll make you look real good by comparison.

opportunity knocks dude, flag her down for more bleu cheese.

18. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i didn't intend to be all up in her grill askin her last name or anything haha. my plan is just to be all "wanna hang out sometime?" or is that not good? how should i go about it?

wait. what?

19. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    u said she worked at hooters right?

20. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    you sure you weren't stoned and holed up in the men's lav staring at the mirror after an hour?!

Draft saved Draft deleted