Somebody Know What Is Happening With This Guy?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It looks like he's had silicone (or something) injections done. Unfortunately for him, it's disfigured his cock and made it lumpy and mishapen. It looked like he even had a hard (no pun intended) time getting (and keeping) and erection.

HITTER

Just Browsing
Media
I can't figure out how it has went to the balls on this deal...lol...I know that some body builders use "synthoil" to engorge the muscle....but it stays within the cavity of the muscle....this seems to have migrated to the scrotum and testes?????

I agree the guy has to be a freak.....

I wonder what the long term effects will be?

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thats... really weird! It's got a big bulge in the middle :shocked1:

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
its definitely some sort of injections.......done very poorly.....whoever was doing it didnt know how to put it in even or he didnt wait long enough for it to set up and started fucking around and now it looks like that.......most likely its not even silicone but ky jelly(yeah i know retarded) or mineral oil.......people use those for injections because silicone is expensive......and then it fucks shit up bad........and with all injections some does migrate into the sac as well

and you have noticed one of the problems with large injections....it makes it look like you are mostly flaccid all the time....even when you are rock hard haveing that squishy stuff on the outside makes you look soft all the time