Somebody's got to be the man

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was three years junior in university, when my cousin came to my dorm and demanded sex from me. Before that, we had only jacked off (I think twice) and I never knew he had any interest beyond that. So this was a surprise! I laughed at him, he became violent and I gave him sex just to get him out. The next time I gave in with no fight. Things have continued this way for many years until he moved to the West Indies-it has been a month without him and I miss him terribly. Only when he was especially cruel, insulting to me, did we fight, but most of our sex was very good. I've had two opportunities for sex since he left, but took neither because the men were too gentle. Don't you think a man should be a strong man if there's to be attraction? How many here feel this way?

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....oookay. theres a lot wrong with this post imo, but lets go with the topic first. there is more than one way for a man to show his strength. if you would rather have ROUGH sex over gentle, then thats just a matter of personal preference. i sometimes like to be a little rough, but theres nothing wrong with being gentle as well. it all depends on what you like.

im not feeling well so im gonna have to put some filler here.

*insert something about how incest is bad*

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
.....oookay. theres a lot wrong with this post imo, but lets go with the topic first. there is more than one way for a man to show his strength. if you would rather have ROUGH sex over gentle, then thats just a matter of personal preference. i sometimes like to be a little rough, but theres nothing wrong with being gentle as well. it all depends on what you like.

ditto

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im ashamed to even be a member here with the amount of incest related threads, you people making these treads need help, honestly.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

We didn't fight all the time! When he came to me the first time it was a surprise to me, I insulted him and we fought. He had bottled up his feelings and was very ashamed and they came out in a violent way, but he didn't rape me. The next time I understood he was serious, we didn't fight. There was no rough sex but he will always be the dominant one, and there's nothing wrong with that. He's a strong man and I love him for that.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Incest is not about fighting or rape. It is about having sex with relatives, which is not right.

LPSG might not be the ideal area to discuss this. Professional help might be more appropriate.

Good luck to you.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We didn't fight all the time! When he came to me the first time it was a surprise to me, I insulted him and we fought. He had bottled up his feelings and was very ashamed and they came out in a violent way, but he didn't rape me. The next time I understood he was serious, we didn't fight. There was no rough sex but he will always be the dominant one, and there's nothing wrong with that. He's a strong man and I love him for that.

ANd yet your list yourself as 99% straight?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
especially not homosexual incest with your cousin...

Can you be 99% straight and still pining for the opportunity to take it like a bottom?

No, you cannot. This guy is either bisexual or gay. The fact he is pining for his cousin and never mentions ever having had an interest in women makes me think he is gay.

The fact he is having sex with his cousin is so wrong I don't even know where to start. :puke:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well... the thing I would point out is that taboos concerning sex with cousins is predicated on the genetic consequences to children... and so chiefly concerns sex with cousins of the opposite gender....

Having homosexual sex with a male cousin does not carry that genetic threat...

So... does it really count as incest, even?

I mean, the idea would be pretty creepy anyway...
but perhaps I only feel that way cause all my cousins were ugly ....

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex husbands parents are cousins and they had 6 kids..all six have mental issues.
This was seen as a way of keeping the money in the family.
I can't and will not condone incest.
Both on moral grounds and on physical/mental health point of view.
My ex husband ans his siblings were 6 prime examples as to why cousins shouldn't get sexually involved let alone procreate.