SomeGuy returns!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SomeGuyOverThere, Aug 17, 2009.

1. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

... and nobody cares!

Anyhow - so I've had a rather long break from the website (as you can see I've been a member for a while). I see a few familiar faces (penises?) hanging around (ho-ho), but some noticeable absentees. (what happened to Madam Zora? :O )

So what's new with me? (He asks rhetorically) Well I'm still plodding away doing computer related subjects, and yes I'm still a virgin, and no I still don't know whether I'm straight or gay - though I do completely fail to notice hot women which has me edging towards the gay bar. It seems that 5 years isn't enough time to sort out my mess of a mind :(

Oh, and I'm still living in the city clinging desperatly to the East coast of Scotland as the North Sea threatens to freeze us all to death - Aberdeen. Still no Aberdonians on? :(

I don't know how long I'll hang around, but being 22 and still a virgin is like sitting on the express train to loserville so I've decided to dust off the ol' box marked "sexuality" which I left sitting in the back on a cupboard some where and see how far it gets me. (which probably won't be very far, but one has to try). Current long term goal - have sex before I graduate from University. woo.

So... who remembers me? <silence>

-SomeGuy

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I-I-I can't trust you.
    You'll leave me again.
    :scared2:

3. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

I don't know you, because I wasn't on when you were, but take heart - I have 2 sons older than you who are virgins, and they're NOT gay - they know they're straight. They just need to get their lives on track and be completely self-supporting before they commit to a relationship, so maybe you don't have things sorted out completely yet.

Hang around and see if any of the hot women here turn you on - if not, then maybe you're gay after all, but keep an open mind. God gave men handles and women holes for them to fit into for a reason. :>)

#3 D_Tina_Ciao, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  4. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

You know I love you really, Senor!

An interesting point of view -as an Atheist I don't subscribe to "God did it for a reason" I'm afraid, and it's not really a choice either - it's more a discovery.

Well my life is pretty much sorted out as it is, I have an apartment, a car, some friends and a university education... relationships have always been things which happened to other people though - mainly due to some pretty in depth psychological reasons on my part. I can probably;y dig up some threads on here which explain them in full... what's worrying is that I doubt I've changed that mouch w.r.t. what I worry about. So it's too depressing to dig them up :p

5. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Although I'm not from Aberdeen I lived there from 1991 to 1999 but you'd have still been at school then. I do remember your posts on this forum and am glad to see you back :smile:

6. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Oh hey, I remember we had a convo about men's clothing shops!

7. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

That's correct. My other half worked in the best one in town on Union street.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome back, kid.

9. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Yes, and i think it's now a Japanese restaurant!

10. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If it is the one I'm thinkng of it's called "Yu" it is next door. The shop was and is, if it is till there, called "Signature".

11. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Welcome, whatever your inclination. (But you have to admit large phalli do fit rather perfectly into size queens........)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice