Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone! So a couple of weeks ago I found myself in a conversation with my girlfriend about penis size. It started off innocently enough, but took a turn that seems to have hit a nerve with me. We wound up with her comparing me with the other guys she's been with.

She told me that I wasn't the biggest that she's experienced, but that the biggest was "pretty big". She also said I wasn't the smallest. She's been with 7 guys including myself and that I fall on the larger side. She has never gotten any actual numbers for anyone, but I am 7 inches long and about 4.9 inches around, to give you an idea of what we're dealing with.

She said that she really likes having sex with me, and has made no complaints about my size at all. She said that sex with the "biggest" was different, and pointed out it wasn't better. She actually said that giving me a blowjob was a lot better as going down on the "biggest" guy made her feel like throwing up as it was quite thick. She figured that if I'm 7 inches long, this guy was probably 8 inches long, but couldn't determine just how thick it was, only that it was pretty thick. The other thing is that this guy was the first guy she had ever been with, so it's really unlucky for everyone else if her first time was with a huge cock.

We've been sleeping together regularly and enjoying it a lot since then, but always in the back of my mind is the knowledge that I'm not the biggest she's had. I know I'm not considered "big" in the grand scheme of things, but for whatever reason I really want to be the biggest she's ever had. Again, she hasn't had any bad comments about my penis and I get her off pretty much everytime, so she feels good and I feel good, but for some reason the knowledge that she's had some really big cock somehow bothers me.

I don't really know why I'm posting this nor do I know what I'm looking for as a response here, but I guess it's just sort of thereputic getting this stuff out of me somewhere.

So do people have any thoughts? I'd love to hear them!

Last edited:

strange30

Just Browsing
Media
Dont let it bother you this same convo came up with me and my girl and same thing she had been with a guy that was close to 10 and as thick as me and she complained that it was too much and that it hurt every time and she never got off. but with me she loves sucking and sex. she gets off at least once every time and swears that i am the only guy that makes her squirt every time. im only 7x5.5 and she says that she likes the fact that i dont bottom out on a reg basis but she truly loves how thick i am. she also said that regardless of size its all in how you use it and being that we are changing the sheets every night i tend to believe her. i guess what im saying is dont let it get to you cause shes with you and as long as you keep her happy shes not going any where.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want to be the biggest she had - simply don t ask.
And if she tells you anyway that you are the biggest and the best - believe her - even that she wanted only to be friendly.
I had in the past sometimes better sex-contacts as with my girlfriend - however I never tell her this.
Telling the truth in sex is never a win-win situation... and some things you just don t want to know.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always amaze myself at how such petty things can wind me up, upset me or generally just make me a bit annoyed. Most girls have said something similar, and I've sulked or w.e and to make it worse they never understood and thought I was being unreasonable.

It's just males wanting to be the best. Hearing anything about girls we care about with other guys or the potential for them being with someone better or what we perceive to be better in our minds is going to fuck with our heads.

My advise, try and put it out of your head dude. It's not worth it and like she said, it wasn't necessarily better and she is more than happy with you. And don't forget she has slept with guys that are smaller than you too, at least you're not in that situation.

olp79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's another thread on this, Her Huge Ex, or something like that. You shouldn't worry about it. For one, this other guy was her first and there's a good chance that she was overestimating his size. As she got more used to cocks, they didn't seem so large and intimidating.

Even if this other guy was bigger, it's nothing for you to worry about. I've heard more women complain about guys being too big than too small and at 7", you're more than enough. I think there's good reason to believe that most women would prefer a 7" dick to an 8".

Finally, I've dated a couple women who had been with bigger guys and once the initial jealousy wore off it became a big turn on. The thought of her messing around with some huge piece of meat is pretty hot in my opinion.

Ultimately, you can't change the past, so I'd advise you to learn to live with or even enjoy this stuff rather than letting it mess with your head.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I think I saw somewhere a chart that acutally showed all the possible penis sizes and had shaded areas where sex was the most enjoyable. It basically showed that if you are 7x5.5ish (there was a whole range), you've got it made. If you are 7x4 - not so much, or say 4x5.5 - still not ideal. If either dimension is too small or too large, you start to fall out of that ideal range. Of course, every woman is different too, in dimensions and preferences. I once slept with a guy who might be considered huge because he was extremely girthy, but just average length. I can tell you honestly that I would have prefered the average length with average girth to him. Of course, he didn't have much "game" so to speak, so maybe that was the problem lol. Also, I have been with very lengthy guys, and while I don't dislike it :D sometimes doggy can be painful. A nice 7" with good girth is a thing to be savored. So don't let it bother you, if she says it's better than the bigger one, it's probably really better to her. Great sex goes way beyond dick size anyway - I like larger, but would spare an inch any day for skill! And after all, she's with YOU, not him. Right?

Reactions: mono

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The biggest I had was the worst.

My ideal size would be my favourite sex toy... it's a life like vibrator and it is just under 8 inches and I get 7 of that inside me, and it's 5.75inches around... making my ideal 7 x 5.75.... anything longer would hurt depending on who it was attached to and how gentle they are.

I have had 7 partners and the guys who were in the middle, size ways, were the best for me.

Don't get hung up on not being the biggest, concentrate on being the best... size has nothing to do with it!

(Question for you: Has your girlfriend ever asked if she has the biggest/best pair of breasts compared to all the other girls you've been with? Would she ask you this?)

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My ideal size would be my favourite sex toy... it's a life like vibrator and it is just under 8 inches and I get 7 of that inside me, and it's 5.75inches around... making my ideal 7 x 5.75.... anything longer would hurt depending on who it was attached to and how gentle they are.

I've heard good things from women about my 5 3/4" girth being just right, although I am longer than 7". Length can be moderated with the stroke though - there isn't much you can do about being too thick.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look, don't go thinking that bigger is always better. While you may be envying larger guys, I think you'd be surprised at how many larger guys might be envying you.

I love grinding pelvis to pelvis during sex so that his entire cock is inside me and I get full contact at the same time with my labia and clitoris. It's heavenly. The problem is that my man is too long for me to do that, so we can't, but I sure do wish we could.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You were talking to your girfriend and somehow you ended up talking about penis size? COME ON....you're a guy talking to a female....OF COURSE you'll end up talking about penis size....ESPECIALLY about your size compared to others!!!

We guys all tend to think our ladies have never been turned on by anybody like we turn them on, and that our dick is the "biggest" that they had (actually we HOPE it is)....I believe it's called EGO! You want to see how weak you are? Have a hung dude, a complete stranger join you in a threesome and you WILL be humbled as you witness her going crazy with ogasams and it's not your dick providing them!! Actually quite the turn-on if your ego and the relationship can stand it!

Shouldn't matter...because around EVERY corner there is a faster gun in town....so don't beat yourself up trying to be the best or the biggest, and content yourself with the fact that you're the "current" and be happy with that!!!!!!!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^ Sorry, I haven't had the experience you've described, and I've been with a lot of men.

The other two guys who had large penises weren't my best lovers. Two of my top three lovers had average size penises, and they made me orgasm uncontrollably and were incredible in bed.

And it's been my experience that men don't typically ask about the size of previous lovers. I've been with a lot of men and none of them have ever asked me about the size of the other men I've been with.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I love grinding pelvis to pelvis during sex so that his entire cock is inside me and I get full contact at the same time with my labia and clitoris. It's heavenly. The problem is that my man is too long for me to do that, so we can't, but I sure do wish we could.

Wow - I'm so glad I have never had this problem! I am 5'6", so not short, but not that tall either. But I am long waisted - sometime I have to buy tall pants because of this - never fit into petites, men's or hip hugger pants styles. I have experienced some pain from bottoming out with very long partners with rough doggy style, but thats about it. I guess there are drawbacks to being a tiny short girl - and to think I've always been envious!

So see, bigger doesn't always = better!

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know I'm not considered "big" in the grand scheme of things,

7" is big. (He said, in all modesty.) I mean, it's not biggest around these parts, but I gather it's in the upper 98th percentile...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had big, average and small. And to this day, the best cock is attached to the man I'm in love with. When my feelings are involved, I will honestly say that my guy has the prettiest, most perfectly sized cock. I would never compare one penis to the other with a guy I'm involved with. Never. There are size queens, but I think a lot of women, care about the man far more than his size.

So be happy in your relationship and remember that 7 inches (in the grand scheme of things) is big!