Someone’s Getting Naked Challenges

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve always had a thing for strip poker and other stripping games. Love the slow reveal, the squirmy embarrassment as the shy guy sheds more and more, ultimately exposed naked. I love the “Someone’s Getting Naked Challenges” where YouTubers do a series of short competitions and the loser has to remove an article of clothing. Of course, because of YouTube’s restrictions, they often only go down to underwear — or if they do get naked, it’s pixelated or black-box censored, or framed and edited to not reveal much.

Does anyone know if any YouTubers or influencers have ever posted uncensored versions of these games or any sort of stripping game (presumably not on YouTube), and where to find them?

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having stumbled across a few new (to me) censored stripping games on YouTube, my obsession for finding uncensored games on other platforms (Twitter, OF, Vimeo?) has escalated. Anyone know of YouTubers, TikTokers, or others who’ve posted uncensored stripping or dares or Someone’s Getting Naked challenges?

Reactions: Vark