Someone help me before my big dick k

Tommy Lee

Just Browsing
Media
Someone helps me before my big dick kills me!
Those guys with little dicks are so lucky. They have no idea how hard it is to date when you're famous for your unit. sure girls want to date you becuase they heard of your size. but as soon as they see it, they gasp and run.
This is really messing with my selfconfidence. May be this is why my relationship with Pam ultimately failed?
Someone tell me what I can do?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those guys with little dicks are so lucky. They have no idea how hard it is to date when you're famous for your unit. sure girls want to date you becuase they heard of your size. but as soon as they see it, they gasp and run.
This is really messing with my selfconfidence. May be this is why my relationship with Pam ultimately failed?

I'll trade you dicks. Then you won't have to worry about being too big any more...

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You could claim that you are Pam and if people believe maybe that will mean you are.

After all Pam reversed is Map